Satellite H7C not working with new Sly 28E

hi all looking for a bit of help H7C not working with new Sly 28E i have tried both willobuild and grog build, both with mgcamd 1.46 but its either not loading the cam or the servers are down, but when told servers was working then im guessing it a cam issue

hi all looking for a bit of help H7C not working with new Sly 28E i have tried both willobuild and grog build, both with mgcamd 1.46 but its either not loading the cam or the servers are down, but when told servers was working then im guessing it a cam issue
Channels are working fine and it will work on your box. You trying HD or SD channels

Last edited:
make sure you are trying the hd channels, ie sky one HD not just sky one.

If using a trial has it expired?

im try both hd and sd channels i have swapped images now running grog on slot 1&2 slot 1 is ATV slot 2 VIX mgcamd 1.46 from feeds on ATV and mgcamd 1.46 got from github for vix

Newcamd.list in there also?
yes got newcamd.list

got 1 trial from here and another off someone else but hes on here too but non clear i have rebooted box router few times tried clean images then tried with grog and willobuild tried going into favs and seeing if 1 of the other channels will play still nothing only free channels are clearing

Have you enabled the mgcam 1.46 and restarted that cam, then tried the new sky hd channels, you might need to do a 28e rescan, and have you pasted your test line/s into your newdamd list first?

yer installed cam put line into usr/keys then restarted box done ABM scan for sky uk then tried channels still nothing god oscam test of old sky and it works but one guy who gave me trial has just said the panel for new lines aint been working since yesterday but other guy said its online so not fully sure whats going off

I think it's something to do with trials myself as my sly hd line is working but that's a full sub not a trial

Back