Cable H7c skins and issues

Any specific crash? I.e. what you was doing when it crashed also what version of slyk1hd skin?
enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_5.234_20180206_all
was the skin, once i installed this it just froze the box and i got a blue screen error, sorry i did not get the log i reflashed openatv 6.3

I think KiddaC's concentrating on the 1080 skins and JediMakerXtream at the moment.
There have been a lot of changes in the latest images that mean older skins won't work.
You would be better using the new Slyk1-1080-R19

upload_2018-11-5_19-54-4-png.35589

upload_2018-11-5_19-52-5-png.35587

ok here goes if i install stalker qt plugin this crashes the box and i loose all channels on tuner b

this box is new to me so thank you for all help and information given,
ive installed oscam no problems
installed kiddac skin no problems
its just the other plugins for the box which are causing issues...

Last edited:
At what point does it crash the box? What does the crashlog say?
I've never used Stalker but just downloaded it from plugins and it launches okay, I just don't have any details to enter to test it properly.
Running ViX 5.2.027.

when i got the box from WOS i had problems from the start, it wouldnt reconise my hdd
it came with openatv 6.2 installed, stalker qt did load on that but later crashed, ive installed openatv 6.3, stalker qt dont work with that for me, just crashes the box, but when it reboots all the cable channels are missing.

stalker qt was installed but on the plugin info screen i saw it said lots of errors on downloading but it installed it anyway, im not going to install this again.

sorry did'nt get the log again :(

Last edited:
Back