Satellite H7s no longer switches on/off my TV and amp

j1mgg

When I pressed the power button on the zgemma remote, .y TV and amp use to come on with the zgemma box, or switch all three off.

I was using the latest vix and williobuild, but it has crashed into a boot loop twice in as many weeks, meaning a complete wipe and setup.

The main difference now is I am just running vix, with plugins manually installed.

I have enabled hdmi CEC, as this is what I thought deals with this, but it still isn't working, have I missed something in the settings, possibly something @Willo3092 has done in his build.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

The best thing to do is flash my build from scratch and enable the logs to pinpoint what is causing it.
I haven't done anything apart from enable HDMICEC, which works fine on my box.

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > LOGS > ENABLE DEBUG LOGS

There should be then be log files created in /home/root/logs/ which can be uploaded to the forum so that we can identify what is causing the issue.

The best thing to do is flash my build from scratch and enable the logs to pinpoint what is causing it.
I haven't done anything apart from enable HDMICEC, which works fine on my box.

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > LOGS > ENABLE DEBUG LOGS

There should be then be log files created in /home/root/logs/ which can be uploaded to the forum so that we can identify what is causing the issue.
Thanks

2 weeks in a row it went into a boot loop where it would get to 49, big spinning Q would turn to a smaller one, white text would quickly appear, then it would try to reboot.

I will do a clean wipe this afternoon

Just done a clean install and your build.

Main difference I see is that your build has "handle standby from TV" and "handle wake-up from TV" both set as no, the vix build had them set to yes.

I will let you know if I get a boot loop again.

Change them to 'yes' then and see if it makes a difference.
I thought I'd only turned HDMICEC on, didn't realise I'd changed any of the settings.
I will alter that when I get home from work.

Change them to 'yes' then and see if it makes a difference.
I thought I'd only turned HDMICEC on, didn't realise I'd changed any of the settings.
I will alter that when I get home from work.

Didn't seem to make much difference

looks like it has just done it.

Extra installed is french, heinzs, and e2bouquetmaker thing

Blue box came up on screen about disk full, but says disk has 99% free.

Had to change .log to .txt to allow me to upload.

It hasnt boot looped this time, and off and an on has brought it back to a tv channel

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2019-04-04_20-59-04.txt
    80.7 KB · Views: 8
Put a different HDD in the box today, so will see how we get on. Currently slow formatting the 1tb drive I took out, it is taking ages.

Back