Satellite H7s output 4k?

SatURated

Hi, I’ve got a zgemma h7s running wooshbuild and the max resolution I can set is 1080i. Anyone know if there’s away of setting output to uhd or 2160p? Do I need to flash a new image maybe? Few test uhd channels available I’d like to test with but can only get the box to output 1080i.
Cheers.

I assume your tv is 4k. I don't have any problem with 2160p but I don't use wooshbuild. I find the best images at the present are OpenPli and OpenVIX.

Thanks for the replies.

Tv is a 4k oled. When i access the video settings in the zgemma and scroll through the options the highest i can set us 1080i, even the option for what resolution to use for 2160p only has options upto 1080i.

Don't really want to reflash as I've got iptv etc setup but I'll have another look tonight and see if I've missed anything obvious. Think I put openatv 6.1 on before installing woosh maybe that's the issue, might need later openatv version.

I have the same box with woosh and the 2160p is there in the basic video settings, my image is 6.4 though so you probably need to update

Is it possible to do an in place upgrade the retains iptv, cline etc? There are various settings for auto, native etc but no matter which I select only get 1080i, funny 1080p isn't even an option.

Not one I'm aware of that will keep your iptv line but I could be wrong.
Best to have copies of your lines before you attempt a reflash

Is it possible to do an in place upgrade the retains iptv, cline etc? There are various settings for auto, native etc but no matter which I select only get 1080i, funny 1080p isn't even an option.
If running wooshbuild you can do update on the fly to latest version of openatv but you first need to switch skin to MetrixHD then update on the fly this will also save your settings and will ask ifyou want to restore them after os uptate once finished you can switch skin back if you want.

press blue button\ Flash Online/Local\Flash On the Fly.

Running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild on zgemma H9 Combo just did software update now epg importer is not working getting error

14:03:42.2109 { E } /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/util.py:815 untilConcludes 2020-06-25 14:03:42+0100 [-] TypeError: eEPGCache_flushEPG expected 4 arguments, got 1

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling also did full update on tne fly to latest openatv6.4 no difference I did notice Autobouquets maker was one of the software updates.

Ok did another flash on the fly with openatv-6.4-zgemmah9combo-20200622_mmc.zip and EPG Importer is working so the error is in openatv-6.4-zgemmah9combo-20200625_mmc.zip build

I have reported this on OpenATV forum, not only one with the error.

Have been testing for a few days now because i thought i may be doing something wrong but i think there is just something funny going on with the software. I was going to reflash the box but tried another reboot just in case and the 1080p & 2160 settings magically appeared. So i set the resolutions i wanted for the different input signals using the Simple profile and all worked great. Came back the following day after the box had been in standby overnight and the resolutions are again back to 1080i and the 1080p/2160 resolutions are not longer an option again. Cycled through all the other options such as 'all hd', 'native', 'all resolutions' etc.. and after a few minutes messing with different settings when i went back to 'Simple' i could again set the resolution to 1080p and 2160. This seems to be happening everytime i take the box out of standby that the resolution for all input signals under 'Simple' have reset back to 1080i and i have to mess about with other settings first before i can again set back to 1080p etc.. Must be a bug in the version of openatv/whooshbuild im running so i will probably end up reflashing it anyway soon.

Back