Satellite H8.2H no IPTV EPG for sky channels

John155

I Know this is not the heading for H82H but its the closest I can find

Hi, I finally have my IPTV working on my h882h via the EPG but when viewing via xstreamity I get full EPG for all channels on UK services but with the epg integrated view I only get epg for the UK freeview/sat channels none of the sky channels display any programs I've tried all the various settings but nothing gives them, any thoughts, Ideas?

I Know this is not the heading for H82H but its the closest I can find

Hi, I finally have my IPTV working on my h882h via the EPG but when viewing via xstreamity I get full EPG for all channels on UK services but with the epg integrated view I only get epg for the UK freeview/sat channels none of the sky channels display any programs I've tried all the various settings but nothing gives them, any thoughts, Ideas?
you will need to setup autobouquets maker and epg importer I woould also use jedimakerxtream for your iptv live channels

you will need to setup autobouquets maker and epg importer I woould also use jedimakerxtream for your iptv live channels
jedimakerxtream doesn't show as available for the H82H in the system as I say I get most of the so called FTA epg stations its just for some reason I don't get the other stations although they all show on the IPTV player app

I specifically wanted the IPTV in the main EPG so I can see instantly whats on where and set records up as required
Jedi will create a provider epg link in EPG import once run it should populate the Main E{G.

Jedi will create a provider epg link in EPG import once run it should populate the Main E{G.
and thats my problem, it doesn't. forgetting the IPTV for now I also note that the EPG is only populated for FTA programs again none of the sky channels have any info showing on the EPG I'm sure in the past the RPG showed all channels info so I don't understand, I've just gone back to my H2S and the EPG is exactly the same

and thats my problem, it doesn't. forgetting the IPTV for now I also note that the EPG is only populated for FTA programs again none of the sky channels have any info showing on the EPG I'm sure in the past the RPG showed all channels info so I don't understand, I've just gone back to my H2S and the EPG is exactly the same
When setting up jedi, it asks if you want to use provider EPG or Rytek.
Click provider and save.
Then exit jedimaker.
Open epg/ sources, click on provider name and put a tick in the box.
Save.
Import epg data

When setting up jedi, it asks if you want to use provider EPG or Rytek.
Click provider and save.
Then exit jedimaker.
Open epg/ sources, click on provider name and put a tick in the box.
Save.
Import epg data
I'm sure I have done all of this to no avail as I say forget IPTV for now I have the same issue with the normal EPG I only see FTA channel epg all sky ones are blank

You are continuously mixing up bouquets and EPG terms.

Bouquets/Groups of channels :
You have created your bouquets to include your IPTV. Let's forget that for now. You have hinted that you have told jedi to make a provider for the EPG/Synopsis, but acquiring it is a slightly different process.

EPG/Synopsis:
Please describe fully how you are obtaining this. What program are you using and what settings have you enabled. If you are using EPG Importer, which sources have you enabled?

Last edited:
You are continuously mixing up bouquets and EPG terms.

Bouquets/Groups of channels :
You have created your bouquets to include your IPTV. Let's forget that for now. You have hinted that you have told jedi to make a provider for the EPG/Synopsis, but acquiring it is a slightly different process.

EPG/Synopsis:
Please describe fully how you are obtaining this. What program are you using and what settings have you enabled. If you are using EPG Importer, which sources have you enabled?
sorry I don't understand what your asking it may be easy for you but not me! I'm just using the plugins provided and the Jedi app this all sounds much too involved all I wanted to do was have 1 set of EPG's that allowed me to set either reminders or recordings all in one place but as I can even get the epg to show all its just not worth the hassle

When you are saying "one set of EPG", you mean on set of channel lists. That is not EPG. Please accept this difference, it will make your task easier.

Please post pictures of what you have set in the EPG settings. Then post pictures of what you have set in EPG Importer.

I'm disabled but its not so easy to me the are all EPG'S under different headings, i.e freeview all channels, HD channels etc etc they are all EPG' as far as I'm concerned, as far as I'm aware the EPG always fills even on a sky tv you just can't watch the program without a card but I'll give up gracefully now I think

sorry I don't understand what your asking it may be easy for you but not me! I'm just using the plugins provided and the Jedi app this all sounds much too involved all I wanted to do was have 1 set of EPG's that allowed me to set either reminders or recordings all in one place but as I can even get the epg to show all its just not worth the hassle
No one has any idea what you are trying to do.
You said you had xtreamity but jedimaker would not install, then you said you had enabled provider EPG in jedimaker, then you said forget the IPTV, but you want sky channels in the EPG, you are only going to get sky channels via IPTV, not by Freeview or sat so I've no idea what's going on.

No one has any idea what you are trying to do.
You said you had xtreamity but jedimaker would not install, then you said you had enabled provider EPG in jedimaker, then you said forget the IPTV, but you want sky channels in the EPG, you are only going to get sky channels via IPTV, not by Freeview or sat so I've no idea what's going on.
I was trying to say that its some system issue I believe as its not just on the H82H my old H2S is the same even with the better Jedi app, and yes forget the IPTV as I'm getting the same issue with the standard sat epg i.e I get all FTA programs populated its only the non FTA ones that don't and I just checked and on my sky TV even though there is no card installed I still get all programs listed in the epg and on my IPTV they are alkl showing its just on the Zgemma boxes I don't. as I say all I'm trying to do is get all on the one box so I can just browse through 1 set of programs to select what I want to record, currently I have to do it via 3 boxes and keep track of whats there having it all in the one box would have made things much easier for me

I was trying to say that its some system issue I believe as its not just on the H82H my old H2S is the same even with the better Jedi app, and yes forget the IPTV as I'm getting the same issue with the standard sat epg i.e I get all FTA programs populated its only the non FTA ones that don't and I just checked and on my sky TV even though there is no card installed I still get all programs listed in the epg and on my IPTV they are alkl showing its just on the Zgemma boxes I don't. as I say all I'm trying to do is get all on the one box so I can just browse through 1 set of programs to select what I want to record, currently I have to do it via 3 boxes and keep track of whats there having it all in the one box would have made things much easier for me
Right.
We'll call this one box the H8 model, please don't bring up H2s or other devices into the thread.
On the H8 is jedimaker installed, yes/no?
Is the satellite wire plugged into the box, yes/no?

I'm disabled but its not so easy to me the are all EPG'S under different headings, i.e freeview all channels, HD channels etc etc they are all EPG' as far as I'm concerned, as far as I'm aware the EPG always fills even on a sky tv you just can't watch the program without a card but I'll give up gracefully now I think

Your being disabled is irrelevant here. We are trying to help you . I find the biggest obstacle for people using Enigma2 receivers, is the fascination of the EPG button and mis-use of "EPG" term. This is not people's fault, Sky keep calling it EPG and that is what people start using.

Please treat groups of channels ( bouquets) as one thing and EPG (Synoposis) as another. They are two different items and how you create/obtain them is different. If you do not separate those you will not progress. As far as I can gather, you have created your Bouquets. It seems that you have not set up the EPG, because you think they are the same thing.

1. Do you have a storage device connected to the box? USB stick, HDD, micro SD card.

2. Post a picture of
Menu > Setup > EPG > EPG settings
This is my picture
epg settings.jpg

3. Some people use EPG Importer to obtain EPG. I presume that you are doing the same.
Menu > Setup > EPG > EPG EPG-Importer

Press blue button to open sources.
What have you enabled?
You should enable your IPTV provider

Expand Rytec General. Enable News and Miscellaneous
Expand Rytec UK/Sat Virgin. Enable all of those options

Save. Then import.

EPG Importer 1.jpgEPG Importer 2.jpgEPG Importer 3.jpg

If you do not see EPG importer, it might not be installed. To install it:
Menu > Plugins > Green (download) > Extensions > epgimport
OK to install, then restart enigma2.

Right.
We'll call this one box the H8 model, please don't bring up H2s or other devices into the thread.
On the H8 is jedimaker installed, yes/no?
Is the satellite wire plugged into the box, yes/no?
on the H8 box only the basic Jedi as it was the only one available
yes both the sat aerial and terestral aerials are connected

Back