H82H I know this is the wrong heading but there is nothing for the h82S

John155

Hi, I got a new H8.2H but not very impressed with the OS it comes with so I started to install ATV on it but before it completed the full install my power glitched momentarily and of course its mucked things up, I don't seem to be able to get it to reboot its just stuck on an initial ATV screen any ideas how I can recover?

Hi, I got a new H8.2H but not very impressed with the OS it comes with so I started to install ATV on it but before it completed the full install my power glitched momentarily and of course its mucked things up, I don't seem to be able to get it to reboot its just stuck on an initial ATV screen any ideas how I can recover?
Have you tried just restarting the flashing procedure from a USB stick ?

No I was just trying the image from someone who had changed theirs to ATV which I find easier to get on with the new OS they use doesn't appear to allow autobouquets and the epg is terrible as it stands so I thought if I could get it to ATV with grogbuild I'd know where I was but I'll tty your file my concern is that the pressing the on/off button on the remote on and off whilsh switching on the box doesn't seem to act as it did before I had the hicup

1. Does box show the Hisilicon logo, then OpenATV logo and then get stuck?

2. Switch power off. When you boot up, also press power button on remote. Do you see a recovery /boot menu on screen.

By the way, AutoBouquets and AutoBouquetsMaker are plugins to make bouquets and should work on all images. Anyway, lets get box to boot first.

1. Does box show the Hisilicon logo, then OpenATV logo and then get stuck?

2. Switch power off. When you boot up, also press power button on remote. Do you see a recovery /boot menu on screen.

By the way, AutoBouquets and AutoBouquetsMaker are plugins to make bouquets and should work on all images. Anyway, lets get box to boot first.
thanks I will try, but now it just goes straight to the ATV flash screen no delay or Hisilicon logo now :( I did look for the bouquets makers but none in the list anywhere I assume a lack of function from vix

I want to put open atv on it but it gives a recovery and a nand file,current image is Openpli I don't like it.
No need to usb flash boxes these days unless they are bricked even then most of the newer ones have a recovery menu. Can you use putty ?

Back