H82S

Sir Osis

Anyone got a H82S and would you recommend it?
I'm looking for a reasonably priced Combo.

Besides the H82S being HD and not 4k is there much going against it?
Thanks
(I know this is a H2S forum but there is no dedicated H82S section)

ZGemma H9.2H Linux E2 4K Combo DVB-T2/S2 .....Any idea if that box would handle Satellite,Saorview and IPTV ?
That is an old model 2021 i would go with this one myself rock solid build quality and price wise super value. Better spec extra usb slot quicker wifi ect ect

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD 2160p H.265 HEVC Linux Enigma 2
Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Last edited:
Have it narrowed down to these three..all around the same price.Can you give your view please lads
GigaBlue UHD Trio 4K DVB-S2X DVB-T2/C Combo Multistream E2 Linux Receiver

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Linux Combo Receiver

Amiko Viper 4K V40 Combo Linux Enigma2 S2x/T2/C Wifi Multistream

Have it narrowed down to these three..all around the same price.Can you give your view please lads
GigaBlue UHD Trio 4K DVB-S2X DVB-T2/C Combo Multistream E2 Linux Receiver

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Linux Combo Receiver

Amiko Viper 4K V40 Combo Linux Enigma2 S2x/T2/C Wifi Multistream
Gigablue box is crap gave mine away done my head in the remote takes forever to respond and it was the same on more than one box.

Thanks for the guidance lads,I bit the bullet and bought an Octagon Sf8008 on ebay.de

Seems to be a lot of positives about those boxes.
I still have a couple of zgemmas but I'm looking forward to my new piece of kit...hopefully have it this week.

Thanks for the guidance lads,I bit the bullet and bought an Octagon Sf8008 on ebay.de

Seems to be a lot of positives about those boxes.
I still have a couple of zgemmas but I'm looking forward to my new piece of kit...hopefully have it this week.
Just as a matter of interest
1. Is it a new box you bought?
2. What did you pay for it?

I only ask as I was looking around for one and want to see did I miss a trick.

Both live over in Ireland may know a trick or two to avoid customs charges.
From Germany to Ireland has no customs charges! So it would be €122 to our doors, that other shop that also has a forum will take off the UK VAT, and sell it for £90 (from £109) and charge me 15 pounds delivery (around 120 euro) but I'd be liable to customs duty plus Irish VAT (Approx €25) so the Ebay one direct from Germany is our cheaper option.

BUT, I have a mate in NI, so I could get it from them delivered for £109 (€125 ish)

Back