H9.2h need help

Hi guys just upgraded my zgemma h.2h to a h9.2h got latest open atv 6.2 and whoosh infinity installed,ive run all scans got all bouquets and fta channels.they r all working but wen i import my c-line using cam importer it wont unscramble the channels ( r c-lines supported anymore ) also i am unable to run my iptv script on this box. Anyone any ideas im going nuts cheers mick

Hi guys just upgraded my zgemma h.2h to a h9.2h got latest open atv 6.2 and whoosh infinity installed,ive run all scans got all bouquets and fta channels.they r all working but wen i import my c-line using cam importer it wont unscramble the channels ( r c-lines supported anymore ) also i am unable to run my iptv script on this box. Anyone any ideas im going nuts cheers mick
ARM processor boxes like yours can only use CCcam2.3.2 or Oscam softcams on oatv6.2
You need to ask your iptv provider about adding iptv sub as there's lots of different ways

what might be your problem with the iptv script, are you using suls? I setup a h9.2h last week, adding the suls script, wouldn't install, til I noticed the version of pluginin the script was quite old, & when script was d/l the plugin it was newer one . the script was trying to instal ver .7.7 while the version being downloaded was .8.2 & wouldn't allow the 'downgrade'I manually installed suls & added the iptv details ,worked fine, your box can use oscam, cccam 2.32 or ncam as softcams.

what might be your problem with the iptv script, are you using suls? I setup a h9.2h last week, adding the suls script, wouldn't install, til I noticed the version of pluginin the script was quite old, & when script was d/l the plugin it was newer one . the script was trying to instal ver .7.7 while the version being downloaded was .8.2 & wouldn't allow the 'downgrade'I manually installed suls & added the iptv details ,worked fine, your box can use oscam, cccam 2.32 or ncam as softcams.
So if i download cccam 2.32 plugin will my c-line work again

USB Importer on Wooshbuild is copying to the old location. As OPEN ATV have changed the Cccam.cfg file now needs to be in the /etc folder. You need to manually copy the file to your box using something like FileZilla. The Softcam feeds are also not working and you need to install manually which is in the resources section. However is only says Cccam when you want to download the plugin so unsure how you'd install 2.3.2

Back