H9.2H SE OpenATV File

WAKI

Hi All,

Just recently acquired a ZGemma H9.2H SE which is going to replace a Formuler F1, which decided to fail last weekend (completely dead).

However, upon attempting to reflash the box to use wooshbuild, I am unable to acquire the correct flash files from OpenATV as it is only giving me options of mmc or recovery emmc files. Do anyone know where I can actually get the correct flash zip file for this box?

Thanks.

Hi All,

Just recently acquired a ZGemma H9.2H SE which is going to replace a Formuler F1, which decided to fail last weekend (completely dead).

However, upon attempting to reflash the box to use wooshbuild, I am unable to acquire the correct flash files from OpenATV as it is only giving me options of mmc or recovery emmc files. Do anyone know where I can actually get the correct flash zip file for this box?

Thanks.
Use grogbuild instead wooshbuild is no longer supported or updated

On the formuler 1 have you tried another power source?
Don't have another power source which has the same size pin, however I did test the power supply plugged in at the socket with a multimeter and was getting the right voltage etc. from the powersupply output pin. So i presume something has failed with the box (I was told that the box started flickering and the screen just went all pink before it wouldn't power back on again).

Last edited:
Don't have another power source which has the same size pin, however I did test the power supply pluuged in at the socket with a multimeter and was getting the right volltage etc. from the powersupply output pin. So i presume something has failed with the box (I was told that the box started flickering and the screen just went all pink before it wouldn't power back on again.
Voltage can still be correct on failing power supplies when not underload. They start to fail usually when the receiver starts to ask for more amperage such as when the tuner tries to start.

Not saying this is the case for you just it still might be worth trying another PSU before you bin the box.

Voltage can still be correct on failing power supplies when not underload. They start to fail usually when the receiver starts to ask for more amperage such as when the tuner tries to start.

Not saying this is the case for you just it still might be worth trying another PSU before you bin the box.
I still have the box and was planning to play around with it to see what the actually issue may have been. I will look at getting another power supply to rule that out completely, but I know the box was starting to cause some issues in recent months.

Back