h9.2h

john bell

hi
ive just got a zgemma h9.2h box and an iptv subscription....my problem is i can get iptv channels but cant record..rewind .pause or fast forward...also when i go into file list the sections are compressed ...i had an h2s that went haywire and now i'm sure i just need some help to get things working again...help please

You can only record if your provider allows it, most don't.
If you mean pausing/rewinding VOD this is done using the arrows on remote, if you mean live channels, this is the recording function.
Do you have usb set up for recording?
Not sure what you mean by file list, do you mean the epg is compressed? - you can increase the number of rows to remedy this

hi
ive just got a zgemma h9.2h box and an iptv subscription....my problem is i can get iptv channels but cant record..rewind .pause or fast forward...also when i go into file list the sections are compressed ...i had an h2s that went haywire and now i'm sure i just need some help to get things working again...help please

are you recording a channel and trying to watch another at the same time? or just trying to record the channel and leave it on that channel while recording?

You can only record if your provider allows it, most don't.
If you mean pausing/rewinding VOD this is done using the arrows on remote, if you mean live channels, this is the recording function.
Do you have usb set up for recording?
Not sure what you mean by file list, do you mean the epg is compressed? - you can increase the number of rows to remedy this

Hi the provider must allow it because I did it ok on the previous box....I've got a 64gb sd card in it for recording.....how do you increase the number of rows in the file list epg

I've never managed to get an SD card to work for this purpose YMMV
I'd use a usb if I were you.
You can change the rows in epg settings
Menu.Setup. epg. Graphical epg setting
Change rows to 8 and see if it's any better

What do you mean by compressed?
Put a screenshot up, I'm not even sure we are talking about the same thing, everyone calls it the epg but you said file list

You are in trash. Try yellow for bookmarks and see if medi/hdd/movie is there.

For the size menu, settings and play around with font size and number of rows.

Back