H9.2s stuck in reboot

Befuddled

Hi,

Running WB and all working fine until I decided to get IPTV. Sorted yesterday and was OK. Then today saying no-internet connection when there was so tried restarting the network adapter and just crashed. Now when I try and restart just stuck on the WB screen.

Tried turning off and on at the rear, but no-joy.

Any advice?

Thanks

Nothing, totally dead.

Just reflashed to 6.4 and reinstalled WB - will get service provider to reinstall IPTV and see what happens.

Thanks.

Hi,

Tried to turn on the box this morning and would not turn on from the red button on the remote. I had to turn it on and off at the back. Box started but when I tried to access VOD just got a crash log. Tried to restart the box and just got a crash log. Had to turn it off and the back. I have initialised the USB and and reflashed with 6.4 and WB. Reinstalled IPTV and imported bouquets, epg and picons OK, but when I hit VOD it just crashes, says it has encountered a software problem.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

Hi,

Tried to turn on the box this morning and would not turn on from the red button on the remote. I had to turn it on and off at the back. Box started but when I tried to access VOD just got a crash log. Tried to restart the box and just got a crash log. Had to turn it off and the back. I have initialised the USB and and reflashed with 6.4 and WB. Reinstalled IPTV and imported bouquets, epg and picons OK, but when I hit VOD it just crashes, says it has encountered a software problem.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.
Just tried to restart and crashed again and stuck on WB screen

Just tried to restart and crashed again and stuck on WB screen
Mine used to do this until I set it to stop downloading epg for VOD series.
I set it to download epg for iptv and VOD films but not series and it's been stable since

If it continues crashing, upload the crashlog here

Mine used to do this until I set it to stop downloading epg for VOD series.
I set it to download epg for iptv and VOD films but not series and it's been stable since

If it continues crashing, upload the crashlog here
Thanks.

Reflashed and now using Grogbuild. Will disable epg for VOD series and see if it will restart first thing tomorrow. If not how do I upload the crash log?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Reflashed and now using Grogbuild. Will disable epg for VOD series and see if it will restart first thing tomorrow. If not how do I upload the crash log?

Thanks.
use filezilla or putty, the latest crash logs are in home/root/logs.
Open the newest one and copy text, paste it here

Since its crashing when accessing iptv check the logs don't have sensitive information before uploading and edit info

Back