h9.2s tuners not working

zman21

hi all,
My zgemma h9.2s tuners have stopped working .the f connections are fine as i tried with a different box.I was using wooshbuild and reflashed box again but still no good.I even tried openpli and hd freaks images but no good.Can the tuners be replaced on this box or should i just replace the box.
thanks

hi all,
My zgemma h9.2s tuners have stopped working .the f connections are fine as i tried with a different box.I was using wooshbuild and reflashed box again but still no good.I even tried openpli and hd freaks images but no good.Can the tuners be replaced on this box or should i just replace the box.
thanks

are all the setting correct for the tune?

It might sound stupid but try a diffferent power supply first. I had a box that powered up and menus and stuff available but just not enough power to light up the LNBs. Replaced PSU and all was good again.

tried
It might sound stupid but try a diffferent power supply first. I had a box that powered up and menus and stuff available but just not enough power to light up the LNBs. Replaced PSU and all was good again.
Thanks a million .I tried the power supply and it worked :smiley:

@ Fozzy1,
can you please tell me which PSU you used? when you replaced the original from your Zgemma h9.2s
I have had problems with failing Tuners on the H7S and am thinking of getting a H9 Twin with HDD Slot.
So in case the Tuners Fail again, I can at least get hold of the same PSU you use.
Thanks
AJP

Last edited:
@ Fozzy1,
can you please tell me which PSU you used? when you replaced the original from your Zgemma h9.2s
I have had problems with failing Tuners on the H7S and am thinking of getting a H9 Twin with HDD Slot.
So in case the Tuners Fail again, I can at least get hold of the same PSU you use.
Thanks
AJP

It was actually a friends H2S and problem was solved with a like for like replacement from ebay. I blamed it on the old HDD he was using sucking all the power out of the PSU. The not so funny thing was after testing box at my house it worked fine (but on my PSU) so I got him to replace LNB on his dish and of course after that it still didnt work until the PSU problem was identified.

Back