H92s upgrade to H11s

jonstannes

Got h92s running atv 6.4 grog build iptv in jedi was looking at h11s with it having 16gb and multi boot is it worth upgrade,i only use 1 sat feed an lan so no wifi 1 lnb not problem,and with multi boot take it you can load i.e grog,woosh,willo and purE2 and switch between builds ,also besides kodi is there anything else worth loading to the box? Also is purE2 worth loading for uk tv etc.

Got h92s running atv 6.4 grog build iptv in jedi was looking at h11s with it having 16gb and multi boot is it worth upgrade,i only use 1 sat feed an lan so no wifi 1 lnb not problem,and with multi boot take it you can load i.e grog,woosh,willo and purE2 and switch between builds ,also besides kodi is there anything else worth loading to the box? Also is purE2 worth loading for uk tv etc.
Waste of money the h9 will do exactly the same thing. Use flash expander for extra memory on the h9

ok cheers will look into flash expander ,am happy with h92s not bad box ,bit better than V8 openbox with started with few years ago :LOL::LOL:

Openvix has H9SDcard Manager built into the image. Guide attached I'm not sure if openatv has similar

Attachments

• Guide to move image from NAND to SD Card.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 2
Openvix has H9SDcard Manager built into the image. Guide attached I'm not sure if openatv has similar
ok thanks ,i will have a go at that,question if i flash vix use flash extender vix version, would i be able to multi boot i.e vix and atv once i set up sd card and keep 500gb Hd in usb for recording etc,looking have grog and willow loaded to box

Update,H92s Atv expand flash via usb ok via sd card nightmare to set up did`t work for me.Vix expand flash to sd card keep usb for Hd recording etc,option to multi boot is a no go in atv/vx (unless anyone knows different ) Was looking into option to multi boot grog an willow and any other builds,might look into new box gigblue or octagon which offer multi boot an worth upgrade from h92s.Thanks to all for the input.

no but was looking into if it could be done,have a go anyway and will post results if i can get it to
Update,H92s Atv expand flash via usb ok via sd card nightmare to set up did`t work for me.Vix expand flash to sd card keep usb for Hd recording etc,option to multi boot is a no go in atv/vx (unless anyone knows different ) Was looking into option to multi boot grog an willow and any other builds,might look into new box gigblue or octagon which offer multi boot an worth upgrade from h92s.Thanks to all for the

Update,H92s Atv expand flash via usb ok via sd card nightmare to set up did`t work for me.Vix expand flash to sd card keep usb for Hd recording etc,option to multi boot is a no go in atv/vx (unless anyone knows different ) Was looking into option to multi boot grog an willow and any other builds,might look into new box gigblue or octagon which offer multi boot an worth upgrade from h92s.Thanks to all for the input.
The H7 would be a good upgrade with multi boot, if it's still selling.
I had a h9s that I expanded Flash easy with Vix a bit more complicated with open atv with the need to putty commands

The H7 would be a good upgrade with multi boot, if it's still selling.
I had a h9s that I expanded Flash easy with Vix a bit more complicated with open atv with the need to putty commands
finally got willow build onto h92s expanded flash only had 32gb card spare bit of an over kill but working fine,think stick with this box now,so can install kodi stalker qt etc now added the flash ?any other good plugins worth adding only ever used atv bit new to vix

finally got willow build onto h92s expanded flash only had 32gb card spare bit of an over kill but working fine,think stick with this box now,so can install kodi stalker qt etc now added the flash ?any other good plugins worth adding only ever used atv bit new to vix
I only use mine now for sat! Always relied on Vix with no build, I use Shield and cube for Iptv and Apps.
If you are successful with Kodi there should be all the usual addons.
Check through the plugins extensions of vix

Kodi is not great on E2 boxes
How right you are , am a huge kodi fan , this gigablue trio I got last week , flashed it with vix and wilo , the kodi launcher was v20, which is still in beta, the plugin wouldn't install , just froze the box. Reflashed with openatv 6.4 , kodi launcher v18 , installed no probs , I added all my local content , it works but is clearly too much for 1gb ram on the box . So as the poster above , I have uninstalled the plugin. Am now deciding whether to just return the box and take the 20% restocking hit and the cost of the postage.

Back