H96 max android box

blzbob73

Hi, I'm using a H96max box, it runs well but in APKs when I play something the picture is great but when the bar (play/forward back) goes off the screen the picture goes misty/ foggy. Its still okay to watch but the quality is poor. Looked at the settings and cant see anything so any help would be appreciated.

If you mean the picture when watching iptv take a look in the app you are using to see if it has hardware decoding and try turning it on, that may help.

If you mean the picture when watching iptv take a look in the app you are using to see if it has hardware decoding and try turning it on, that may help.
No IPTV is okay its when watching something in an APK (Titanium/Dream Tv etc) I found its the media player so by swithching over to Vlc or MX it gives the better picture.

Last edited:
I have not come across that problem I use VLC or MX player on Nvidia Shield, which apk does it happen on for you, I will try it out and let you know if I get same result.

Sorry it was the EXO (default) player I switched from to that to VLC and I tried the MX player which worked fine. I 've found so far its only a problem on Titanium and Dream Tv.

Back