H96 Pro MAX 9.0 TV Box USB3.0 Box

Eire74

Hi all

hope this is in the right place

I have this above box with an IPTV sub, most of the time it is great.

I also have two boys who have an xbox in each of their rooms, when they are both playing my IPTV would buffer quite a bit. Yesterday they both had COD downloading most of the day so TV was impossible to watch.

We have Sky internet with around 30mbps speeds.

Is Sky not good enough, is the H96 box the problem or is it just the way its gonna be with two xbox's on.

all the boxes are on a wired connection

Is there anything I can do to minimise the buffering when the boys are on the xbox. would a better box help?

Hi all

hope this is in the right place

I have this above box with an IPTV sub, most of the time it is great.

I also have two boys who have an xbox in each of their rooms, when they are both playing my IPTV would buffer quite a bit. Yesterday they both had COD downloading most of the day so TV was impossible to watch.

We have Sky internet with around 30mbps speeds.

Is Sky not good enough, is the H96 box the problem or is it just the way its gonna be with two xbox's on.

all the boxes are on a wired connection

Is there anything I can do to minimise the buffering when the boys are on the xbox. would a better box help?
Are all the devices on WiFi or hard wired you could connect your android box via ethanet or even powerlines and you will get better speeds run tests on each device see what speeds there getting I only get 36mbps and kids downloading games plus me watching iptv runs fine so as for the post above about needing faster Internet is rubbish

They are all hard wired.

Most of the time its fine, but like last night one of the boys wanted to watch the football and the other was on his xbox, it was buffering regularly until I had to ask the other boy to come of his xbox which was a massive drama!!!

Was the football better when you stopped using the Xbox ? Try watching football in SD, did you try a different football channel ?, may be better once all kids have got their new gadgets updated , I changed from a similar android box to a firestick and it’s a more consistent picture , give it to new year and if no better try a firestick. Whose your broadband provider ? Could need a better router

Back