H9s flash on MacBook

Jonnyb72

Hi guys hope I’m in the right place can anybody help me as an absolute novice reflash a h9s to wooshbuild infinity using a MacBook Pro all the info I find is for windows machines I am ridiculously stupid at this so please be as basic as you can please thanks for your help guys

It is but I can’t even get openatv to flash usb is fat 32 box just won’t go into flashing mode
have u gt the 3 folders on usb? go in the h9 folder n change noforce to force then usb in back ,hold the reset button down ,turn on with white button count 2 5 n let go of reset ,shud sstart flashing red n white then ,zemma can be very picky with usb i only use 8gb n 16 gb

I have an H9T and there is a button you have to hold in on the back of the box when turning it on to flash the box. There is a video guide on youtube showing the full process.

Apologies just noticed the reset button has already been mentioned!

Ok guys I’ve managed to get the box reflashed my guy has put the line on vpn on epg loaded vod works but still no channels I’m ready to launch it out the window!!!! Any ideas? Thanks

Back