H9s & H9.2s - DVB player issues

BCN Media

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had any advice on the DVB player causing sync issues. Every few min it goes into slow mo for a couple of seconds then back to normal.

I should mention it is for IPTV only and I am using openATV 6.3 and have tried adding my own skins etc, then I have used openATV with the wooshbuild. Both using either IPTV bouquet maker or jedi maker, everything I have tried so far i get the same issue.

[FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont, -apple-system, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If I [/FONT]change[FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont, -apple-system, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] the player back to IPTV (4097) it works perfectly.[/FONT]

I want to use my box to be able to record, so any advice on a solution for this would be great.

There is problems with recording on those box models don't know if sattalite or iptv side.
With iptv you generally need multiroom subscription to record iptv but that can be hit and miss.
What plugin are you using at present for iptv? If jedi is iptv player set to 4097 or dvb1? And your using an outdated version of openatv 6.3 is no longer updated and won't get the updates like openatv 6.4 does

The H9 range uses a different chipset to all of the other models for zgemma and has certain issues.
One of these is the ability to record which in a lot of settings just doesn't work.
Personally, I have given up with the H9 box and use it purely for watching TV only.

There is problems with recording on those box models don't know if sattalite or iptv side.
With iptv you generally need multiroom subscription to record iptv but that can be hit and miss.
What plugin are you using at present for iptv? If jedi is iptv player set to 4097 or dvb1? And your using an outdated version of openatv 6.3 is no longer updated and won't get the updates like openatv 6.4 does
I am currently using jedi, have set it to dvb to enable it to record. I have tried 6.4 as well with the wooshbuild but still same issue. Im back on y.3 as that's what my backup image was.
When i go back to 4097 it streams perfectly, but then i cante record

The H9 range uses a different chipset to all of the other models for zgemma and has certain issues.
One of these is the ability to record which in a lot of settings just doesn't work.
Personally, I have given up with the H9 box and use it purely for watching TV only.
Hi,

Thanks for the info, think im the same now. I have spent so many hours trying to figure it out, with no results. So think im gonna have to just settle for being able to watch only.

I am currently using jedi, have set it to dvb to enable it to record. I have tried 6.4 as well with the wooshbuild but still same issue. Im back on y.3 as that's what my backup image was.
When i go back to 4097 it streams perfectly, but then i cante record
Really glad I read your post I was having problems with Zgemma H9 Combo trying to record Live from satellite recording no problem. When I tried recording from IPTV box would just freeze with spinning circle needed to switch off box and even if you rebooted still would not load up would stick at number 85.

So I needed to recover box from backup, I also did try with multiroom account still the same. So I just tried changing from 4097 to DVB(1) and IPTV is recording even from single sub not multiroom :smiley: (y)

EDIT: I could record on my zgemma H2S , obviously when I changed to new H9 Combo box I had not set jedimaker up the same way :flushed:

Last edited:
Really glad I read your post I was having problems with Zgemma H9 Combo trying to record Live from satellite recording no problem. When I tried recording from IPTV box would just freeze with spinning circle needed to switch off box and even if you rebooted still would not load up would stick at number 85.

So I needed to recover box from backup, I also did try with multiroom account still the same. So I just tried changing from 4097 to DVB(1) and IPTV is recording even from single sub not multiroom :smiley: (y)
I have multi room, so i no thst is not the issue. I can actually record, its the fact that when watching a channel this sync issue comes amd goes. Everything just goes into slow motion for a few seconds then goes back to normal.

What build are you currently running ?

Hi,

Thanks for the info, think im the same now. I have spent so many hours trying to figure it out, with no results. So think im gonna have to just settle for being able to watch only.
What is the problem with just keeping jedimaker set to DVB (1) for live streams Im running OpenATV 6.4 with wooshbuild and I can watch and record.

What is the problem with just keeping jedimaker set to DVB (1) for live streams Im running OpenATV 6.4 with woshbuild and I can watch and record.
As when it is set to DVB is when i see the sync issue. So have had to go back to 4097, as i cant deal with the slowmotion any longer

Back