H9s help.

Hi could anyone advise on this problem please. I added the permanent clock plugin to the box. When it installed it gave the blue screen error and went to the wooshbuild backdrop. It keeps repeating this. Tried reflashing with atv v 6.3 several times with no result. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Sometimes i did something on a vu and not liked,i got into webif by typing box ip in pc browser and using pc got into plugins and red button remove plugin =permanent clock plugin.

But is the clock showing not on front of box but on screen instead thinking that is what the plugin does?
8gb formatted to fat32 size with other usb removed and inserted while powered off.

But is the clock showing not on front of box but on screen instead thinking that is what the plugin does?
8gb formatted to fat32 size with other usb removed and inserted while powered off.
Yeah not sure what he means tbh Cacti. the only clock i have on my screen is on the menu/ epg page, ie if i`m just watching telly no clock shows, is that what he`s talking about ? I know there is no clock on the front box display if thats what he`s trying.

Last edited:
You need to format the usb FAT32 method and put unzipped image on it and into the box.
If it doesn't flash, keep trying different usb's until it flashes.
This is extremely common and it is always resolved with a new usb

You need to format the usb FAT32 method and put unzipped image on it and into the box.
If it doesn't flash, keep trying different usb's until it flashes.
This is extremely common and it is always resolved with a new usb

Use a genuine sandisk or kingston usb and format using HHDguru then fat32 and it will then work fine

Back