WooshBuild H9s recording issues

Hello all

I am desperate for some help just upgraded from zgemma h2s to h9s.

Running on openatv 6.4 (tried 6.2 and 6.3) with wooshbuild infinity for my IPTV.

When I try to record IPTV channels it says no tuner available for recording I have never had a problem with the h2s

Tried every setting I can think of

Can anyone help

Thank you in advance
Derek

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like your trying to record a sat channel not Iptv.
Iptv does not need cable or sat just internet.
I dont use Iptv so unsure but think its from your epg from Iptv.

There are issues with the h9s box and recording of channels which are very hit and miss re IPTV.

I thought this might be the case, I will send it back and stick to the h2s

Is there any other boxes decent for recording IPTV that you know of?

My h2s is a tad slow but better slow and working than fast and not. Plus it's for recording baby TV for my son's favourite TV show

Thank you very much for you help benij its very much appreciated

Stay safe

The h7s is a faster and better box although somewhat dearer.
Ask on here for confirmation that it records IPTV ok but as far as I am aware it has no issues in that respect.
If it's mainly for that then personally I would stick with the h2s.

The h7s is a faster and better box although somewhat dearer.
Ask on here for confirmation that it records IPTV ok but as far as I am aware it has no issues in that respect.
If it's mainly for that then personally I would stick with the h2s.

Thank you very much for your help it's much appreciated, I will stick with the h2s. Reflashed it and initialised the hard drive the other day and it is running a bit better

Just had it many years so thought was due a new one but turns out old stuff is the best stuff

Thanks again

Not an h7s but I just tried recording IPTV channel on h9 combo box just freezes with spinning circle and need to switch off the box. But when you reboot it only goes to 90 then stops spinning circle again I need to reboot box into recovery I have tried recording twice. When I tried recording on satellite side it works no problem a notice comes up switching tuners.

Just spent 2 and a half hours doing a h9 zgemma via teamviewer, What a big pile of shite they are.Just got it running ok and said fook it.

I just tried again even added my other IPTV provider thinking it would switch to that but no starts recording and freezes, Infact frozen at the moment will go back to recovery menu once recovered I will try it on openvix rather than openatv6.4

Some/most iptv providers don't allow recording unless you pay for multiroom.
Even saying that I wouldn't attempt anything so complex using H9 series, they struggle changing channels and adjusting volume under normal circumstances

Even saying that I wouldn't attempt anything so complex using H9 series, they struggle changing channels and adjusting volume under normal circumstances
Worst box in the last 6 months i have helped to fix, Pure crap and run it on a vix setup and openatv.

The last one I tried recording from was multiroom no joy also tried on openvix it tried recording sat channel it came up no tuners, then tried iptv it started recording got spinning vix logo switched of box but at least it loaded back up timer must have got deleted.

My IPTV provider does let recordings as it work on h2s, the box is useless already decided it's going back.

I might try an h7s and can return it if it's the same

Best box i have owned and still pride of place in one cabinet is the xtreand ET8500. Its a beast quad tuner and runs a motorised dish with 2 large iptv subs. Records weeks and weeks when i am away working. Never had an issue (y)

I rarely watch TV so not really fussed.
I have a H7c and it does everything I want.
Iptv and cable so got about 2000 channels and I watch about five:
Sky One
Sky News
BBC News24
CNN UK
Crime & Investigation

And the occasional VOD

I rarely watch TV so not really fussed.
I have a H7c and it does everything I want.
Iptv and cable so got about 2000 channels and I watch about five:
Sky One
Sky News
BBC News24
CNN UK
Crime & Investigation

And the occasional VOD
You and garyth will be on the crime and investigations :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sorry could not help myself.

Back