H9s screen goes black

Richied4y

Have 2 H9s boxes both with active subscriptions using xtream editor the problem I have is I can be watching a programme and the screen will just go black so if I turn the channel over it’s fine was wandering if anyone has had a similar problem or is it something in the settings or if it’s a virgin media problem any help much appreciated thanks Richie

Have 2 H9s boxes both with active subscriptions using xtream editor the problem I have is I can be watching a programme and the screen will just go black so if I turn the channel over it’s fine was wandering if anyone has had a similar problem or is it something in the settings or if it’s a virgin media problem any help much appreciated thanks Richie
Hi

I. also have 2 of these boxes, both using Jedi and XStreamity and have the same problem when i'm channel hopping. Don't know why, I just reboot them when it happens and the picture reappears.

Hi.
I tried to update the openatv box from 6.3 to 6.4, but I can't get oscam 11572-798 to work correctly on 6.4. (This oscam seems the only one to clear all DE, POL and ESP and the few remaining SLY channels. Plus I can’t figure out where to send the crashlogs to. I keep meaning to ask someone?

My Openvix box uses only IPTV streams and is running openvix 5.4.003

Click on enigma2-plugin-extensions-quarterpounder-6.2.0k.ipk then you should see a download button so https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2/raw/master/plugins/quarterpounder/enigma2-plugin-extensions-quarterpounder-6.2.0k.ipk

Click on enigma2-plugin-extensions-quarterpounder-6.2.0k.ipk then you should see a download button so https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2/raw/master/plugins/quarterpounder/enigma2-plugin-extensions-quarterpounder-6.2.0k.ipk
Thanks. downloaded your link. installed OK.

Still can't find file in GitHub (it keeps sending me to

Learn Git and GitHub without any code!​

Turns out it was the player I was using on the XE plugin a bit of trail and error I have 2 H9s boxes both running different players running a dream hope this helps anyone having the same issue thanks for the replies thanks Richie

Turns out it was the player I was using on the XE plugin a bit of trail and error I have 2 H9s boxes both running different players running a dream hope this helps anyone having the same issue thanks for the replies thanks Richie
Come across a few having issues with XE recording as well as usb/hard drives richie

What player did you end up using in xe? It's happening constantly on my box and a few others I know too. IPTV player in xe is set to exteplayer 5002, pretty sure serviceapp also set to exteplayer as well. Sometimes it would work fine and others it would keep going black every 90 seconds or so. Thanks

Back