H9s se factory reset

maxrudd

Hi all. Need help. Flashed grog build onto box after booting atv did a scan from atv found channels. Problem now is box saying no tuner in config so can't scan anything. Tried the factory reset from menu but does nothing hope someone can help. 🤞

When you reflash a box it becomes a virgin box with unkown default settings unless you have restore settings.

Do you have sat cable installed and setup to where it points.

So no tuner present, thats a reflash then nothing to setup if it is not present to start with.

Menu, Setup, Reception, Tuner Configuration

A tuner connected to a an LNB pointing to 28.2, you would set it as:
Simple, Single, 28.2

Menu, Setup, Reception, Tuner Configuration

A tuner connected to a an LNB pointing to 28.2, you would set it as:
Simple, Single, 28.2
When I go to tuner config there is nothing there to configure on openatv boot. Put open pli boot on and tuner there. Is there any way of deleting first boot and starting again?

Flash an image into slot 1, do not restore anything after it restarts. If you want OpenATV again, it will be easier/simpler to do that while you are in OpenATV.

You can still flaah OpenATV from PLI , but you have to download image onto PC and then transfer zipped image file onto root of storage device. I. E not in a folder.

Some receivers have recovery menus to allow you to download and install images while in recovery menu. I don't know if your receiver has that function. If it does you can try that too.

Last edited:
Flash an image into slot 1, do not restore anything after it restarts. If you want OpenATV again, it will be easier/simpler to do that while you are in OpenATV.

You can still flaah OpenATV from PLI , but you have to download image onto PC and then transfer zipped image file onto root of storage device. I. E not in a folder.

Some receivers have recovery menus to allow you to download and install images while in recovery menu. I don't know if your receiver has that function. If it does you can try that too.
Sorted thanks. Had to usb flash must have been faulty online flash causing problem thanks for the help.

Back