h9s se wifi

marcoose

TK Veteran
hi im after some help trying to set wifi connection on my box which ive just bought ethernet connection worked straight away but wifi a nightmare done a network test this is what ive got network adaptor wireless network connection is green wireless network disconnected dhcp enabled ip address confirmed nameserver unconfirmed ive found network provider which is virgin where do you put internet password ? if this makes any sense? many thanks

Keep it hard wired if possible as found you get drop out on the h9s boxes and my router is only a few feet away.

ok mate i just wanted to try it on wifi see what it was like but as you can see from my pm its not having it can you shed any light or have any ideas ? in setup/network theres password what is that for ?

hi im after some help trying to set wifi connection on my box which ive just bought ethernet connection worked straight away but wifi a nightmare done a network test this is what ive got network adaptor wireless network connection is green wireless network disconnected dhcp enabled ip address confirmed nameserver unconfirmed ive found network provider which is virgin where do you put internet password ? if this makes any sense? many thanks
Make sure when setting up the wifi at the point it asks you to disable the etherport part you do that disable it so only the Wifi can work.

ok mate i just wanted to try it on wifi see what it was like but as you can see from my pm its not having it can you shed any light or have any ideas ? in setup/network theres password what is that for ?
That is to change the password of the image.

Back