WilloBuild H9S SE

Urie tried the other night and had some issues i think
He should bo ok I was trying on zgemma h9 combo :ROFLMAO: just taking the risk but hopefully that is correct android image and not homemade you would think it should now be available officially but as we all know still awaiting first versions from h9's for well over a year.

image of folder contents:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 35
He should bo ok I was trying on zgemma h9 combo :ROFLMAO: just taking the risk but hopefully that is correct android image and not homemade you would think it should now be available officially but as we all know still awaiting first versions from h9's for well over a year.

image of folder contents:
Morning Urie,where would i find the android image please mate ?,many thanks
***Edit*** Ignore my previous question mate....i should have read the comments underneath the video lol
Just to confirm ive got it up and running on the box,cheers

Last edited:
Morning Urie,where would i find the android image please mate ?,many thanks
***Edit*** Ignore my previous question mate....i should have read the comments underneath the video lol
Just to confirm ive got it up and running on the box,cheers
So the android operating system does work on the h9s se model ? Can you side load apps and download from google app store ?

Hiya sorry just replied on the other thread,yes mate the android side to it is working great....thanks again for the video you posted
Thats good to know android side is working ok I did have a PM from member on here complaining that he had buffering complaints from clients, but I think he was still using enigma2 side for his IPTV with sky skin rather than the android side. To be honest did not now why because I have an zgemma H9Combo no problems with iptv on enigma2 side and the the Zgemma 9se has same 1GB DDR3 memory and 16GB EMMC FLASH ram where as H9 combo 1GB DDR3 memory and only 8GB EMMC FLASH so forget the flash ram that is just for storing OS system it is the 1Gb DDR3 that matters.

Also did not realise there is h9se model and h9se combo .

Thats good to know android side is working ok I did have a PM from member on here complaining that he had buffering complaints from clients, but I think he was still using enigma2 side for his IPTV with sky skin rather than the android side. To be honest did not now why because I have an zgemma H9Combo no problems with iptv on enigma2 side and the the Zgemma 9se has same 1GB DDR3 memory and 16GB EMMC FLASH ram where as H9 combo 1GB DDR3 memory and only 8GB EMMC FLASH so forget the flash ram that is just for storing OS system it is the 1Gb DDR3 that matters.

Also did not realise there is h9se model and h9se combo .
A little group on telegram i sort of help with got the android running to be fair. Same lot are running the new c/s lines and any updates i will pass on if allowed cheers mosh

A little group on telegram i sort of help with got the android running to be fair. Same lot are running the new c/s lines and any updates i will pass on if allowed cheers mosh
If you hear of anyone getting the android going on the h9 combo that would be good to know :smiley:

If you hear of anyone getting the android going on the h9 combo that would be good to know :smiley:
No no urie sell the box you have and get the updated version. You are on every forum going and most helpful so i suggest posting a for sale sign here . Order upgrade champ and i know you will anyway

Back