H9s won't play some vod connect. Smart Iptv will?

Mark845

I've got the latest woosh on my box with 6.2 open avt. I can't install mag box emu. Just throws loads or errors up.

Also my provider had lots of vod stuff which won't play at all but they will play fine my phone or even on my old smart TV with the smart iptv app. The h9s should be able to play these surly?

I've looked for some settings to change and can't see any at all? I can't install the serivce app either that throws up errors to when I try to install it.

Thanks

what error message(s) are you getting on screen?
is the box showing a blue screen?
upload crash logs and these may reveal what the problem is

Do you mean you can't install the stalker qt plugin? Has you can't install the smart iptv pro app on the box or if you can there is no need has the stalker qt plugin works like a mag box?

no guys nothing like that at all.

look some of the VOD is MKV format and wont play. i just get a black screen when i try to play the film. now the same film will play fine my smart tv using the smart iptv app. surly the H9s should play a MKV file ?

Install the IPTV Player extensions from the plugins menu and see if that makes a difference. It is located in the extensions section of download plugins. This will install extra bits to your box.

you said a week ago you cant install the mag emu or service app as the box throws up loads of errors with both.
I asked a week ago what error messages or crash logs and you've not replied

ok well if you still can't play the MKv files, this should be taken up with your provider, he may be able to convert them to mpeg

ive tried the boxes and the vod will play on them but NOT the H9s

star s2
h2h
h2s
H5.5s

all play fine the but on the H9s? isn this meant to be the better box

Back