H9s

Can anyone give advice on a h9s constantly requiring a reflash in order to work, its always having crash logs and black screen.

Attachments

• 6A5EEE39-2BAC-46ED-BEDA-72A6E6357B1D.jpeg
    6A5EEE39-2BAC-46ED-BEDA-72A6E6357B1D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
menu,setup,system,usb
initialise
wait til dun
menu,info panel,plugins
create swap on 256
wen dun
yellow 4 auto start
red to make active
exit into mount ,green
save on media/hdd
wen box cums bk on check menu ,setup epg
location should b media/hdd when box boots n u get the set usb up ,dont ,press exit on remote so box kicks in ,if u cant initialise reset it by
usb reset
menu,info panel,plugins
swap ,delete
exit into mount n delete mount
box shud reboot ,then follow above ,again set usb up in menu on box not from the first screen when box boots + tbf id move to 6.4 or upwards ,most of mine r on 6.4 and work fine

did u check the no force/force folder on 6.4 ? never evan used 6.3 tbf but 6.4 upwards is what i put on all minen i only pass h9s is zemma requested

from that log above thers no space on device obviously due to usb not being set up correctly ,the memory on zemma is realy bad ,and thing are missing due to not being able to be added so defo a full reflash is required

from that log above thers no space on device obviously due to usb not being set up correctly ,the memory on zemma is realy bad ,and thing are missing due to not being able to be added so defo a full reflash is required
Ok, will do, when i reflash do i do what you said about the usb before i install the wooshbuild?

Ok, will do, when i reflash do i do what you said about the usb before i install the wooshbuild?
yes ,when box starts choose country,res 1080p,multi then keep pressing exit till you get into menus,then set usb up,when back on send infinity,when box boots to screen press exit on remote to get into box then you can check mounts all sound,n go into dl plugins,get sly skin ect an you should be good

haha you will need a low size usb fully formatted ,about 8-16gb ,zemmas r very pikky you will need a file il upload here if it will ,open the zip + copy and paste the 3 folders to usb,then on usb open the h9 folder,if it says noforce,remove the no so it says force, box turned of by white button ,usb in back port ,hold the reset button down + turn on with whiite button ,count to 5 + let go of reset ,if all is good ,you will see the logo flash red + white on front of box that means the box is flashing the zip is 2 big to put in here so hit the link ,then hit download and you will get the file ,iv alredy edited the force folder so just open the zip + drag n drop the 3 folders on usb
openatv-6.4-zgemmah9s-20210802_usb.zip

Back