H9T problems

Hi, my Box H9T 4K shows a black screen after Whoosh build start up, or No Volume, Cant change channels, Remote doesn't work. Any of these problems for past month. Have Rescanned bouquets etc and restarted box many times but mainly get no sound on start up and if watching a station can eventually freeze then try changing channel to go back and I get the Black screen of death lol and need reboot Box many times before it may work again. Any Help please?

Might this box have a different image as its not a sat box?
Terristerial by aerial only ??

Rechecked info in downloads and mentions all types.
So thinking as said reflash and possibly no settings restore ??

Last edited:
No works off TiVo box, no ariel attached. Will doing a Reflash wipe any installs? IPTV? And how do you reflash ? lol. Thanks.

Hi. The box came pre-installed and has been working fine for nearly 3yrs so I'm confident it has the correct base image. My belief is that the tuner or something is failing/crashing, maybe just time for a new device.

Ok box has lan connection all working?

Have you done a network test to see if all green.

Cable is a non runner on this box

Iptv and sat can work.

What services where you running Iptv only?

IPTV zgemma only. Virgin feed cable, goes strait to zgemma box. Its working fine now and has all day, intermittent problems. Hub working fine and have restarted during faults solves nothing.

Ok so its Iptv related and lan is wired direct and not wifi or plugs.

Might be Iptv related with servers having issues.

Unsure if its your setup on box as i dont use it so cant advise whats good/bad.

I have contacted server he says no issues at source. Believes Box will eventually die. Was hoping someone may of had a similar issue and fix. Thanks all.

Or faulty scripts for iptv.
You might have to ask whats best for running iptv on that box.
+ would try a newer power source for double checking.

Hi. The box came pre-installed and has been working fine for nearly 3yrs so I'm confident it has the correct base image. My belief is that the tuner or something is failing/crashing, maybe just time for a new device.
You're not using any tuners if it's just for IPTV, you are only using internet connection.
Check that nameservers are set to 8888 and 8844.
Also you could need a VPN if being blocked, if you are already using a VPN, the nameserver settings will be set to that so don't change them.
Have you done a network test and got all green ticks?

Also you should try a new power supply as advised above by @cactikid it's looking more likely to be that than anything else

You're not using any tuners if it's just for IPTV, you are only using internet connection.
Check that nameservers are set to 8888 and 8844.
Also you could need a VPN if being blocked, if you are already using a VPN, the nameserver settings will be set to that so don't change them.
Have you done a network test and got all green ticks?

Also you should try a new power supply as advised above by @cactikid it's looking more likely to be that than anything else
Hi thanks for your reply. 8844 yes. power supply straight from 3pin plug. Box fires up, Whoosh build fires up every time so not power. Its I'm sure a software issue, component going wrong/faulty. Will get another device.
Thanks for all the advice.

Hi thanks for your reply. 8844 yes. power supply straight from 3pin plug. Box fires up, Whoosh build fires up every time so not power. Its I'm sure a software issue, component going wrong/faulty. Will get another device.
Thanks for all the advice.
The power supply may be enough to start the box but not powerful enough to do anything once it's started.
This is a very common problem with zgemma boxes so if you have another 12v supply to try first it will probably save you £100.
PSU failure is almost always the culprit in cases like this

The power supply may be enough to start the box but not powerful enough to do anything once it's started.
This is a very common problem with zgemma boxes so if you have another 12v supply to try first it will probably save you £100.
PSU failure is almost always the culprit in cases like this
Ok thanks. New Zgemma box now £60.

Back