H9t zgemma box help

jonesey

A bit of help please my old mum & dad haven’t got a tv aerial on there house so they use a zgemma h9t that is connected to there old virgin media lead coming into there house as a free view box ,there box has stopped working when you turn the box on just get very bad interference with the picture very fait in the background I’ve tried different hdmi ,different tv . S a question is how can I get the box to work or any idea s on how I can get my loverly old dears some tv ( price for a tv aerial was £65 .any help thanks jonesey

Plug the vm cable into RF in
Scan for channels in autobouquetmaker.
Make sure you have set the netid for your area and run a scan.
You'll need a sub/line in order to unscramble the 340 channels

Yes that’s the way it was working but the problem is the tv box is not giving a picture out to the tv , so the question I asked is there problems with tv tunnels on theses boxes and is there any simple way of getting them tv channels back on and thanks for the quick reply

Try phono leads from box to tv, the hdmi port on the box maybe a duffer if you've tried different leads and different tv's
With phono leads you won't get any hd channels to work but sd will

Ok thank you ,can you recommend any other tv box we’re I can get them so it will have epg for free to air tv , and I am right that there no boxes I can get them to get v media any more

You can use any box that has a dvb/c tuner and get 340 vm channels if it is the hdmi port that has gone
You'll get a full epg for all channels if you use epgimporter plugin

Ok thank .think I will just buy them a new box .is the v media channels all gone now or will a cc cam still get a few channels after flashing thanks for all your reply s

Ok thank .think I will just buy them a new box .is the v media channels all gone now or will a cc cam still get a few channels after flashing thanks for all your reply s
A line will clear the 340 channels I've mentioned earlier, all movies hd and a few sports plus hundreds of other channels

Back