Harmony remotes

Was looking at this myself a while back for my box and tv but too expensive for what could afford.

Just went with one4all remote which does the job fine.

I'm sure I have one of them at home, I have not really used it in a few years. You can program it with loads of different manufacturers options. I think my still works and is programmed with dreambox, Sony TV, Sony dvd, sky.

A great idea, honest its getting a bit of a nightmair even for me to work out what remotes I need to use out of my collection to do something.... I'd like one but again a bit expensive for me for a remote...

A great idea, honest its getting a bit of a nightmair even for me to work out what remotes I need to use out of my collection to do something.... I'd like one but again a bit expensive for me for a remote...

Harmony are considered the best remotes.

But one4all work for most of the major manufacturer devices and controls devices quite well.

You can get one that controls 4 devices for about £12.

At what cost do you think its expensive?

15 devices

At what cost do you think its expensive?

15 devices

tbh I can't seem to find a price for the particular model you've mentioned, "525", but looking at the more recent Harmony releases, they're £75+.
I think £25+ is probably in my view expensive, considering I've already got all the equipment to do the exact same job, although more akward.

I'd need to be sensible, given I've only got 5 devices, I think @channelking 's suggestion would be more appropriate for me.

tbh I can't seem to find a price for the particular model you've mentioned, "525", but looking at the more recent Harmony releases, they're £75+.
I think £25+ is probably in my view expensive, considering I've already got all the equipment to do the exact same job, although more akward.

I'd need to be sensible, given I've only got 5 devices, I think @channelking 's suggestion would be more appropriate for me.

I agree with price as original Technomate and Panasonic remote were silly prices hence why found out about one4all.

There is one4all 8 device remote and a 5 device one I believe if you want one which works with many different devices .

I have used the Harmony Elite for almost 2 years, it's user friendly, easy programmed charging pod.. Then Logitek discontinue everything, but in an email, Support would be continued.

I have used the Harmony Elite for almost 2 years, it's user friendly, easy programmed charging pod.. Then Logitek discontinue everything, but in an email, Support would be continued.

They seem like brilliant remotes mate just price seems a bit offputting.

Good that some support is still be offered on these remotes.

Back