Has my Zgemma died, not booting properly, and no sound when it does!

so been running Wooshbuild with Enigma2 for Iptv since April with no issues. The other day I put in deep standby and unplugged the box. A couple of days later I powered up to watch the footy, and the box would not boot properly, first of all pausing at 49, then at 80 (when the display would dim??)
Reflashed woosh, it did the same, Wooshbuild would display on the tv until it pausing at 80 (the tv would then show no signal) and lcd dimming, but eventually continued to complete and show the clock with green light. However when I press FAV, nothing happened. So tried rebooting a few times with no joy. By accident I pressed the red power button once booted, and it put the box in standby, when pressing power again it came to life.
I inserted my details, and I received my channels, but with no sound.
I then followed some advice from wooshman and tried to reset my firmware with open atv. It’s now just paused on 49. Some prompts came on the screen re HDMI, but the flicked off.
I can post some pics if it helps.
Any suggestions?

It flicks on and off as it is waiting for you to tell it which output to use.

At this point, follow the WooshBuild Infinity instructions from step 1.

At present you have a clean openATV on your box, you now need to setup Infinity. It will take a few minutes from where you are now.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
Wooshman - when i select H2H i get this message
This site can’t be reached
zgemmah2h’s server IP address could not be found.

Are you using IPTV only? If not do you have any sound on normal channels?
If only using IPTV, open IPTV Player from the plugins and see if you get sound when you watch something on there.

If still no sound:
HDMI lead?

Open webif again and check that the volume on the left is at full level.

And you have tried a different HDMI lead?

2 TVs
2 HDMI leads
volume on high

No matter what you try and play there is no sound. Live channels from satellite or cable and using IPTV Player to play something?

All of the above has been tested and you still have no sound?

The only thing I can’t test is live satellite (which I will try at my sisters)
Strange one hey! I assume my box is dead then in that case. So what box should I go for next for IPTV?

Firestick as it is much more powerful and you have the added benefit of Amazon prime if you have it and all the other apps + games.

The i55 is a Zgemma H2S with no tuners so you will add IPTV and have IPTV Player too.

Not if you have tried 2 different, TVs and two different HDMI leads.

The only left to try is just using pure openATV, install autobouquetsmaker, scan and test.

Back