Cable Has VM Stopped

Ashon

the last 3/4 weeks i have not had any channels i have contacted supplier and got 4/5 lines from them and non seems to work at all but they say they should be working fine i have not changed anything on the box apart from the lines when tv went off i still get channel 1/5 free channels but all others are black screen sk/vm channels

i even tried oscam / mgcam / ccam and no luck at all box is zgemma h2h and wooshbuild

You have no port number.
In device it should be
Server.net,21900
Where your port number goes directly after host name separated by a comma, no spaces

That said, on a H2h you can use mgcamd softcam, version 1.45
it was working fine on mgcam till like 3/4 weeks ago and still dont work and tried oscam and still no luck - Screenshot

You'll have to take a test line with another provider.
I assume you have checked the box is connected to internet?
Also have you scanned for channels in autobouquetmaker menu?

Guys I'm in a bit of a predicament I'm hoping someone could really help me out, I didnt know if I should have posted in the thread for lines, as it's not specifically a line im after, i wouldn't have a clue how a server would work but I sold ready made boxes to just locals mainly close family and friends as they didnt have the foggiest how to set up and in return I charged them cost price and 20£ to £25 maximum for my time, as your all aware after last months changes the guy supplying line initially promised me it was temporary and would be up in a few days, a month later has completely ignored all my calls and gone off grid and left me in the sh*t, I'm embarrassed and feeling guilty as I feel like I've let down my nearest and dearest, some have been understanding but I'm getting alot of grief from most and in 1 case got threatened over hacked tv and demanding I pay the 100£ back, the box and line would set me back 75 to 80 and In my head thought I was making a innocent 20quid which was spent on the day, I'm off work due to the virus and already stressed and cant reimburse those coming knocking on my door and embarrassing me in front of my family and cant call police because of the catch 22 situation, I'm after about 20 or 30 lines dirt cheap or panel from a pro ONLY for a fixed monthly price on the cheap, I cant exaclty run away and happy to owe up to a mistake you make when you get involved in this type business. Sorry it's long winded any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guys I'm in a bit of a predicament I'm hoping someone could really help me out, I didnt know if I should have posted in the thread for lines, as it's not specifically a line im after, i wouldn't have a clue how a server would work but I sold ready made boxes to just locals mainly close family and friends as they didnt have the foggiest how to set up and in return I charged them cost price and 20£ to £25 maximum for my time, as your all aware after last months changes the guy supplying line initially promised me it was temporary and would be up in a few days, a month later has completely ignored all my calls and gone off grid and left me in the sh*t, I'm embarrassed and feeling guilty as I feel like I've let down my nearest and dearest, some have been understanding but I'm getting alot of grief from most and in 1 case got threatened over hacked tv and demanding I pay the 100£ back, the box and line would set me back 75 to 80 and In my head thought I was making a innocent 20quid which was spent on the day, I'm off work due to the virus and already stressed and cant reimburse those coming knocking on my door and embarrassing me in front of my family and cant call police because of the catch 22 situation, I'm after about 20 or 30 lines dirt cheap or panel from a pro ONLY for a fixed monthly price on the cheap, I cant exaclty run away and happy to owe up to a mistake you make when you get involved in this type business. Sorry it's long winded any help will be greatly appreciated.
Learnt the hard way by how things can go horribly wrong. :unsure: What boxes are they using and did you get the lines from a member oh here

Learnt the hard way by how things can go horribly wrong. :unsure: What boxes are they using and did you get the lines from a member oh here
Yep not use to this extra stress ☹, it was some website not here I cant even remember which one as once I exchanged numbers I thought direct contact made him more reliable, majority on zgemma

Yep not use to this extra stress ☹, it was some website not here I cant even remember which one as once I exchanged numbers I thought direct contact made him more reliable, majority on zgemma
You will get all the idiots who flog crap messaging you when they see this posting. Those devices would have been around £60 each without a sub. 30 or so boxes suggest they have had these for quite a while as the h2h are fairly old.

You will get all the idiots who flog crap messaging you when they see this posting. Those devices would have been around £60 each without a sub. 30 or so boxes suggest they have had these for quite a while as the h2h are fairly old.
Thats what I dont want hence I held off posting in the thread and await opinion and help off the regular contributors 1st

Back