Hatton v Pacquiao

red devil

So who is gonna win this one guys, Ricky has improved a lot but
the Packman is one hell of a fighter so its gonna be a good one (y)
Im gonna be cheerin on The Hitman, even tho he's a city fan lol

Heart says Hatton, but my head says Manny, he aint the best pound for pound for nowt, me thinks Ricky will go by the 9th......

the preview's have started on the ppv channel
saturday 10pm you can order now for €21.48

dont forget to book now (y)

am with you red on this one "ther,s only one ricky hatton" dont think i will stay up and watch it i will just watch at nine in morning:boxing:

am with you red on this one "ther,s only one ricky hatton" dont think i will stay up and watch it i will just watch at nine in morning:boxing:

u have the right idea there m8, my kids are up at 7am every mornin
dont wanna be goin to bed wen they are goin round the house like lunatics:)
:willy nilly::willy nilly::willy nilly::willy nilly:

OMG the poor man was annihilated, feel sorry for the poor chap but i think everyone had that feeling he was gonna lose!

That certainly was a beating. Not a boxing match!! He battered him!!

You certainly got that right, couldn't have put it better myself "boxing" match!! another mismatch, but another very big payday.:leaving:

well i didnt see it as it was on far to late - gave up at around 12 oclock. Heard the news on the suday and well gald i didnt stay up til the early hours to see just afew minutes of him.

Not seen all but its in the papers.

But last night on the late news it said that he is NOT retiring. Again didnt hear it all but

Shame he got KO'd but these things happen and think its only the second games hes lost.

Back