Have to reset cam every morning.

Anyone help please.
Every morning i have to reset my line on the zgemma h2s in order to get all channels.
What I have to do is press menu, ok, ok, green on the Mgcamd ' CCcam page.
I dont input anything, just do the above and it starts immediately
Its left on overnight, whats happening please, I cannot record at night anything as it goes off ?

Thanks

Server could be switching your line off every night especially as your leaving it on a pay channel 24/7, he may see it as your ECM usage is extremely high so switches off until the following day which requires a Cam restart to re-connect the line

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I don't think that's the reason. It has never done it before with the Openbox v8 I had.
And often the channel selected at night is a free to air one.

It must be a setting somewhere.
Thanks

Have you logged into your router to check the setting to see if it is going to sleep if no activity within a certain time range?

If happening on FTA then your wonderful MG config file won't do much good either Mr UK! :) Good idea. Try CCCAM 2.3?

You could uninstall the cam and reinstall but doubt will sort it. May be a reflash job. If you know your line details then one of us can help you try another cam? Don't post it on here though! :)

That's right.
I can definitely say that in the morning, Sky 1 doesn't work - the screen is blank ( with the build logo) yet changing to itv works.
ITV will work regardless of whether the box was left on free or paid channels the night before.

Because I am fat and lazy, i have logged into it from downstairs using OpenWebif on Ip.
Cam 1 is mgcamd_1.38r1

No cam on cam 2

Hmmm, 2.2.1 looks old! you could always untick mgcam and see if your box provider has set your line up for you in cccam too and try that? If not you will need to see him or help us help you :)

Back