haven't a clue what to do! please give advice.....

G4gav

good evening people and iv hoped you all had a great xmas!

I'm getting a bit p***ed off with my box freezing all the time now, but I need new flash as currently running andymcbuild. im using a zGemma h2 so yes iv got a old box but it still works well.

what do I need to do to install a new flash say grog or wosh?
how do I save line details ?
I haven't a clue but if some one could write a idiots guide or point me in direction of instructions on here some where as I don't want to cock it up... lol
I only have one memory stick that works on my box too ,so I don't know if saving details to that from box and then downloading flash from here to it will cause any problems..
im very simply shall we say but I got it working before by following guidelines from someone on here last time when I first set it up.

any help will be very much appiciated

For line details make a folder on desktop named h2.
Filezilla client on pc to copy files from usr/keys= newcamd.list and mg_cfg if running softcam mg1.38.
etc folder if using cccam 2.3.0 =CCcam.cfg.

once they are saved on desktop they can be put back when box is flashed.
Grog and Woosh have their own setup guides for boxes.

thanks for reply, iv gone with grog but for the life of me I think I f***ed it! iv updated the openatv to 6.1 as mine was older , now im clueless as what to do, mine does not have a HDD installed so had to wack men stick in port to install openatv . now the instruction look very different to what come on screen...
lol

it won't let me open openwebif from the admins menu either

Last edited by a moderator:
Back