Having a go at iptv

Hi all i have a Vu + Solo 2 and a Z gemma H9 twin i am looking to have a play with iptv so a bit of advice on what player to use and what box would be best to try would be great i have a M3U file the i have been given that works great on vlc player on my pc also is the converter i could use to change them3u file to url

IPTV will work on enigma however, if you have a firestick put it on that. Just much easier for setting up VPNS etc.

The old zgemma like h2s ect are going to be no good for iptv sooner rather than later as 99% of source suppliers are changing codec on their streams to hevc265
Thats right they have got to compress it down some more :tongueclosed:

Hi all i have a Vu + Solo 2 and a Z gemma H9 twin i am looking to have a play with iptv so a bit of advice on what player to use and what box would be best to try would be great i have a M3U file the i have been given that works great on vlc player on my pc also is the converter i could use to change them3u file to url
Hope its not a free m3u off the net as they never last.

Thats right they have got to compress it down some more :tongueclosed:
It dose compress them more. Although pic quantity should actually improve. Because they compress files there end. However, the box can decompress the files very efficiently.

It dose compress them more. Although pic quantity should actually improve. Because they compress files there end. However, the box can decompress the files very efficiently.
It was more of a in jest comment Mike :smiley: im fully versed in 265

Back