Having Issues with Oscam

Spevs

Hi, I have been using Oscam for over two years to clear ITV2,3 & 4HD, BT Sports SD, Gold, Discovery, Disc Turbo etc............. A few months ago the ITV HD channels started to freeze and would not clear all the time, whilst BT and the other channels were fine. However, recently I can not get ITV2 & 4 HD at all IT3 HD will come on for 30 seconds then freeze for a few mins work for 20 sec then freeze again and so on, BT Sport at the same time works ok. I have reported this to my supplier and he came back saying that due to Prem League football there is a lot of IP blocking going on, but I can't see that this is causing the problem because I can get BT Sport channels in the clear and also my IPTV works fine. Anyone have any ideas ...........................................................Spevs

tbf thort cs had died completley , ther was sum turks selling some new way but was expensive n i know 2 lads that got ripped off by it

No it is still there, but for how long, it may be coming to an end now though. For me it is a handy way to record off BT Sport and used to be very useful getting the ITV 2,3,4 HD channels, for British Touring Cars, Cycling etc

There are a lot of problems on sat C/S now, its mainly the bt sports for me that are the problem and a few members on here advised me to switch to another version of oscam, which I tried to do last night , with the help from a few of those members, I got the oscam version onto the box, but I couldnt get anything to work on it, tried again most of today, but I couldnt get it done, you may fair better its in the bt sport thread, if you have a read of it.

Back