Haye vs Bellew

mbath

TK Veteran
Hi Guys, will this be available on VM tomorrow night? I've never tried to watch PPV on VM so have no idea how to access it. Thanks

Will depend on your line provider if they supply it or not, but most do, you normally find the channel by pressing the red button in the fav sections ; )

I've definitely got it, just can't find the channel on my box. Using Dsayers backup on a H2H. I pressed the blue button when in channel bouquets and then the red button and I just get a long list of channels.

After you press the red button in favs the very first one is sky events which is advertising the boxing and WWF at the moment my channel number is 1321

If you're using dsayers' setup will it not be at the bottom of your sports bouquet? I have an XML file from him that he uses one version or another of on his H.2H build and it's in my sports bouquet.

The channel is Prime Events or Sky Events, both are showing the ordering screen
at the moment, they will clear later if your server supplies the fight.

On my h2h image you will find both prime events and sky events in the sky uk sports bouquet after sky sports box office.

Yeah I realised that after I posted it , just didn't make sense to me then I read your post and it was clear but proves my point, random! Lol

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

It'll be fun to watch Bellew's next fight if he has one (I heard he was thinking of retiring) as from this fight, he seems to be out of his depth. He won by luck IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be fun to watch Bellew's next fight if he has one (I heard he was thinking of retiring) as from this fight, he seems to be out of his depth. He won by luck IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He knows he should have lost the fight but he wants the big payday so if a championship fight comes up he will take it, however out of his depth he is, but if the can't make the money, he will retire

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Back