Haywire channels and epg gone

Retep01

Hello
Wonder if someone could help me. Running a H2s with Wooshbuild, and today the channels have changed, so instead of 101, 102 103 being bbc1, bbc2 itv etc they are bbc1, 5usa travel channel etc. the epg has not been refreshing unless i do an epg importer. My iptv provider services are working OK, but I can't get to update the iptv epg etc, does not seem to be a plugin anymore.
Have spoken to my provider and he suggests reflash with wooshbuild, which would be infinity, then use a plugin he has attached to me. install it then update it. (the plugin is enigma2-plugin-extensions-youriptv_5.3_all.ipk)
I am ok with the wooshbuild reflash, as i can do it through the box and remote. Its the plugin i am not sure about, do i load the ipk file onto a stick and load it up that way. Sorry if this question had been asked before.
Regards
Peter

What version of woosh build are you on how is your iptv setup have you made sure all relavent sources are ticked for it to populate epg does your providers epg need updating at all as I know a couple of people who uses that service and the epg needs updating from time to time with some providers

You maybe better flashing from usb as wooshbuild v7 was loaded on 6.1 I think
You can do it via the box but it would take a few flashes to get to openATV 6.2/6.3 Which is what you need for infinity

Flash your box with this then follow the infinity instructions, you will be up and running in 10 mins
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.3-zgemmah2s-20190727_usb.zip

Yes put the ipk file on to usb and follow the on screen instructions

Edit
Before you flash write down your ip address just in case you need it to connect to webif/terminal
menu > information > network

Last edited:
well thanks to lots of help from here and especially from Bazcfc1, i have got infinity up and running.
It has left me with lots and lots of sat headings in the epg, is there an easy way to erase these?

Back