Hd channels on iptv wooshbuild, sound only no pic

nuts147

Hey all. Last few days ive noticed my hd/fhd channels are only sound, no pic. Some boquets hd are fine, bt sports, and fta etc, but sky hd is a no go(only sd channels). Anything in the menu i can do? Have backed/restored and still same. Cheers

That will be because a lot of providers have changed codes to hevc265 and at a guess your box is old and can’t handle the new stream codecs
Ye box is the h2s so few years old. Its upto date i believe 6.4 version atv, im also ran jedi maker a few times to no difference. So is it upgrade box, do you think or is way to solve please.

Ye box is the h2s so few years old. Its upto date i believe 6.4 version atv, im also ran jedi maker a few times to no difference. So is it upgrade box, do you think or is way to solve please.
Upgrade your box is only way bud or go down the firestick/android box route.
Dosnt matter if box image is upto date it’s the boxes codecs bud

Upgrade your box is only way bud or go down the firestick/android box route.
Dosnt matter if box image is upto date it’s the boxes codecs bud
Ive got 2 sticks also. Just use the h2s in the living room aa image is similar to sky and wifes no techy. Easier her use remote on the box than stick she says🙈

Hi guys. Back again. Ive tried various other images in this box, and even went back to 6.2 also. Its baffled me. Gets free hd links, bt and foreign channels in hd but anything to do with sly is sound only. Im guessing its time to buy a h9 or the new h11 box

Hi guys. Back again. Ive tried various other images in this box, and even went back to 6.2 also. Its baffled me. Gets free hd links, bt and foreign channels in hd but anything to do with sly is sound only. Im guessing its time to buy a h9 or the new h11 box
Your provider probably changed to hevc265 which old box models can’t handle the codec so a new box that supports hevc265 is in order

as @bazcfc1 said, its nothing to do with being HD etc, its the way the the provider has encoded the individual streams, hevc265 streams use less bandwidth, older boxes can't decode them. ask your provider if they can clarify this for you mate.

Last edited:
Upgrade your hardware go for an OCTAGON SF8008 TWIN S2X 4K UHD 2160p H.265 HEVC Linux Enigma 2 blow zgemma away

Back