HD channels on vm pixellating

ok you need VM visit, they will test it without the splitter being there and when they do they'll see the figures above, the SNR is too low.
Just ring them and tell them you've checked the power levels and they're too low, you can't stream anything from netflix and online gaming is impossible, they'll sort it out, then put splitter back and everything will be fine, you don't need a new splitter or an amplifier

For the record it’s only sky news HD and ITV HD that’s pixellating a bit.. had vermin on the phone tonight running checks and they insist my signals fine :-:

It does appear too Liam actually :-/ I’m gonna go look at post 17 again lol
same thing here mate I was told to order one of these and that the problem should go away - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5M-GRE...131963?hash=item4d6af8303b:g:5bcAAOSwiHpaTJ0C

that's due Thursday/Friday so I will post here with an update on the results of that.

but the fact the picture doesn't do it on on your H2h tells me that it could quite possibly be a tuner issue in the h7 box. witch could also b my problem anyhow ill let you no how I get on when the cable comes

same thing here mate I was told to order one of these and that the problem should go away - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5M-GRE...131963?hash=item4d6af8303b:g:5bcAAOSwiHpaTJ0C

that's due Thursday/Friday so I will post here with an update on the results of that.

but the fact the picture doesn't do it on on your H2h tells me that it could quite possibly be a tuner issue in the h7 box. witch could also b my problem anyhow ill let you no how I get on when the cable comes
Nice one Liam, are you getting it on every channel or just some??

only getting it on Eurosport1HD. I have done some digging and it seems that your tuner on the h7c is the same tuner as I have on the h5.2tc (2*DVB-T2/C Dual Hybrid tuner) basically 1 slot that splits the signal so you can record one and watch another. The tuner on your h2h which doesn't have the problem has a dvb-T2/C Hybrid PLUG tuner still 1 slot but doesn't split the signal inside. could it be an issue with the tuner

It's nothing like the h5.2tc where you only need one cable feed, you need two cable feeds in the h7c to work correctly it's a signal issue i have both boxes and mine are working great
Them green end cables are not tratec there just tat from someone trying to rip you off

My mate got some of them green end cables when i was in hospital, there very poor to say the least so i made some with crimped ends that have worked great :smiley:

my cable now is a homemade special with screw on connections what one would you recommend

Back