Cable HD channels pixelating on h7c but not on my old h2h

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
I’m having trouble with pixelating hd channels on my h7c box , I’ve tried splitter, changed cables etc but still doing it. I can take box out and put my h2h in its place and no issues whatsoever. Any truth in ARM boxes struggling with hd channels?

Any advice appreciated

Cheers Dave yes you did but I’d been away and never got round to it :/ so it’s a case of changing to this splitter? What’s the plug for ?

Sorry to sound like a dumbo lol you plug into the mains, and change the splitter I have now for this one... does anything plug into the plug as the picture shows a thread on the bottom of the plug

Only thing I didn’t know what he was talking about was when he was in about the Dropbox? Is that the white box on the wall ?

I guess it’s the direct powered I’d use ?
hi on my wall i have the virgin box in which the lead gos straight from there inlet 2 my hub 3 so if you get the power splitter you just unscrew the lead from back of your hub3 ect then you screw that lead into the power splitter marked net on splitter then the power splitter plug take a lead from it 2 the psn on splitter then the other 2 ports on power splitter 1 goes 2 the modem and other one 2 the cable box hope you understand its simple when you get one im a newbie and not tech minded but is simple 2 do hope that helps

I’m having trouble with pixelating hd channels on my h7c box , I’ve tried splitter, changed cables etc but still doing it. I can take box out and put my h2h in its place and no issues whatsoever. Any truth in ARM boxes struggling with hd channels?

Any advice appreciated
has dave says the HDU splitter is the way to go but have you tried changing the tuner on your box e.g from tuner B to tuner C ? or from C to B ?

which image are you using ?

ive had problems recently which made me try other images
openatv dont work for me on the H7C
openvix works but Oscam freezes for me
now im using PurE2 image and so far works for me with not much freezing, something i can cope with, using Mgcamd 1.35 and this works ok for me

Hi biff yes I’ve tried both the tuners but both the same so I’ve ordered the hdu and I’ll see how that goes. In the meantime may try Vix a bit later

Back