HD51 4K HD51 Tuner Loop through question

My setup isn't bad at all.
5 x E2 boxes running off a unicable LNB and recording to a NAS.
All boxes can play recordings from the NAS.
I can record IPTV from a multisub line and it works at least 90% of the time. (DVB-1) and then of course there is VoD and PPV.

The ViX Team have been making improvements to recording IPTV via serviceapp.
A MAZE ING !!!!!

I'm not a bit jealous. :smiley:

He has retired now just keeping Mrs willo happy is the main thing. Bet he has a selection of 18+ stashed away on that nas setup under pin code to keep safe from the Mrs.
Me too!
Retired, but I'm just trying to keep Mrs Pebbleridge happy by finding a box that works in a similar way to Sky Q.

Hi Guys.
I would like to say thankyou to each and everyone of you who have tried to guide this numpty through the setting up of my Mutant HD51
I'm sorry to admit that I have bitten off more than I can chew, and despite all of your help I am going to sell the Mutant, it's just a bit to clever for me.
I apologise if I have wasted your time and I would like to say that I have enjoyed interacting with you, EVERYONE has been extremely helpful.
Thanks again,

Paul

Don't give up, it's a huge learning curve, but you will get there.
Agree with Abu keep at it everyone starts somewhere.

Forums are helpful but occasionally the bombardment of info and too many cooks spoiling the broth can be confusing.

Take a step back and re read the info, do one issue at a time rather than multiple issues at once and it will come to you.

Back