Hdd device no longer showing

grahamer67

TK Veteran
Turned box on this morning, Zgemma h5, I pressed File list to go into recordings and nothing is showing, when I try to record something, I am getting the no space in the folder hdd/movie
it also says you can connect a usb flash drive to fix this problem, its as if theres no hdd connected when there is, checked all wires and leads, all ok, re booted box, hdd, router several times to no avail, just hoping someone has had the same problem in the past and has some suggestions.

Yeah, doing my head in now, went into menu, info panel, plugins, mount manager tried to mount it, comes back as failed, then go to green for set up mounts, its set to media/sda1, so I change to media/hdd, save and reboot, after reboot I go back into mount manager and even though I had changed and saved, the set up mount is once again at media.sda1.

Yeah gives its name seagate expansion 1TB, was working perfect last night, downloaded a few things and watched a few programmes that I downloaded a few days ago, just cant figure out whats happened between then and this morning, as to why it has stopped showing up.

try using network browser to see if its discovered and make sure network ip has not changed and i have samba enabled and see if your box is seen with correct ip .

Bite the bullet Graham, initialise it and try again(y)
Yeah mate, its looking like the last option, I will lose a few recordings that are now impossibe to get again, stuff for the grandkids, but should be able to find any of the other things that I had downloaded.

Back