HDD Filling up with something

hi guys. I had a problem a while back where my 32GB memory stick was filling up even though I would have no timers or recordings.
It didn't matter what my settings were in recordings or timeshift settings, nothing I done stopped my stick from filling up.
The only way I found to solve the problem was to completely reflash wooshbuild and have a fresh start...

Its only just recently started doing it again and its at the point now where I can't pause tv or redcord anything.
When looking on the planner screen, my disc space is 0%

Anyone know of what could be causing this to happen? If I bought a bigger memory stick surely it would just continue to happen (But take longer)

Cheers guys

Auto record is off
Autostart timeshift after 2 seconds
Time shift save action on Zap is off
Timeshift buffer limit 3 hours
Last events limit 1
Check for free space 2 gb
Buffer delete after Zap. Yes

This is my settings in ipab. Sure same options just about
774afadb414d9e8c9c330eb98730b734.jpg

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk

I know this is going to sound mad but have you tried going into a deep standby and then rebooting your box? If you have exhausted all the other suggested options, try this. Noticed my % increases when I do this. Obviously, it is not the ideal solution but give it a go and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Auto record is off
Autostart timeshift after 2 seconds
Time shift save action on Zap is off
Timeshift buffer limit 3 hours
Last events limit 1
Check for free space 2 gb
Buffer delete after Zap. Yes

Change "Autostart Timeshift" to Disabled and press green to save.

I'll try changing the auto start. And how do you delete the trashcan?

Cheers guys
Press file list, do you see a deleted folder? if so select it and see what is in it. If old recordings are still in there delete them (note they dont get deleted immediately so it may take a minute or two for you to see the space back)

You can then go back up to the parent folder and press the menu button and then select settings, you can then disable the trash can or reduce how long deleted recordings are kept before being permanently removed.

Back