HDD

dargan

Hi how do I correctly add an external HDD to a h9s without initializing it as I would like to save whats on it all ready, and how do I play whats on it on the h9s please, I all ready have a usb for the memory installed, open atv image, thanks

I would have thought that, if the files on the hd are the same format as the box, then it should mount itself, as ive just sold a zgemma, and i put the hard drive from the zgemma into a VU+ SOLO2 SE,and it seen the hard drive straight away??

I would have thought that, if the files on the hd are the same format as the box, then it should mount itself, as ive just sold a zgemma, and i put the hard drive from the zgemma into a VU+ SOLO2 SE,and it seen the hard drive straight away??
how would i access whats on the hdd ? thanks

how would i access whats on the hdd ? thanks

Put it onto your laptop, and view files from there, and if you want to keep the files, then, transfer them to your laptop, reformat the hard drive, stick it back into your box, mount it, initialize it, once you can see its mounted & set up properly,then re-transfer the files back from your laptop back onto the hard drive

Back