Heavy Freezing on line

channelking

Hi guys

Had an old line which had few months left but guy seems to have done a runner as not replying to emails. But when was working was fine. Stable and hardly and freezing.

I have got a line from one of the most trustworthy people(great guy btw) but I have encountered alot of freezing every few seconds on any channel I go on. He has stated no issue with the server.

Now I am using oscam could that somehow be causing the heavy freezing?

As my power/signal levels are fine, not out of sync to cause these issues.

Have rebooted router and box also to no avail.

Have also disconnected all equipment and connected all back and connectors are all tight.

So I am at a loss as to what has happened all of a sudden since this new line causing heavy freezing.

Anyone help me please.

if your old line wasn't freezing but your new line is then it's clearly the line. try another test from another provider

if your old line wasn't freezing but your new line is then it's clearly the line. try another test from another provider

But the line I have now mate is from a very trustworthy provider from here. Obviously not gona mention who.

But he has stated not issue on his end.

But the line I have now mate is from a very trustworthy provider from here. Obviously not gona mention who.

But he has stated not issue on his end.
Still get another test as even the best run server can have the odd bad line.

Was your old line nline using mgcamd
See if your supplier can change oscam to nline then try mgcamd

Explain to your supplier you've tried a test line and it's working perfectly a d his line is buffering ect

if other lines are working fine then it is clearly your provider and you have to let him know there are issues. If he refuses to deal with it then let one of the admins/moderators on here know who it is and they will find out what the issue is.

if we are talking about the old oscam line that ended 3 months short, inform a mod if he's from this forum, you paid for a full sub.
if the line you took in past few days is stop/start/stop, why did you pay for a sub?
Either way, just explain to him that it's not good enough and see what he says

No mate the old line I had was 12 month sub but ended few months early without any notice.

It was from another forum and they have not helped unfortunately.

One of those things. Scum like that take money from those who have whatever little amount they have and do a runner. As the saying goes "what goes around comes around"

so the provider you're with no, did you have a test line from him? was it freezing during the test period or did it start later, once you paid? How long did you take a sub out for?

Is the freezing on all channels or just 'minor' channels ? if its a cache server it is not uncommon to experience freezing on the minor channels. but the main ones should not be freezing.

Speaking to provider. He is helping me out. Can't ask for more.

He has really helped me out on the line with my situation which I went in detail with him.

Nonetheless if can get it sorted all good if not then will just leave cable alone for a bit until have enough to take sub

Back