Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! i cant beleive that my pc has actually let me get on here - at long last.

as HT and one or two others know ive not been around for 2 reasons - 1 was on holiday, and 2 pc dying.

IM having major problems with Firefox and even IE is playing up and wont usually let me get on here - all i get is the circle going round and round saying its trying to load.
I have internet probs as well as pc probs! BUT fear not! i have been out all day looking at PC's and Mac's. Cant afford a mac - even if i buy a mini mac i have got to purchase leads for my monitor and progs to help convert my files etc and well its jsut way out of my price range. So ive looked at an acer. Not only do i need a new one but so does my son - so yup 2 new pc's before christmas - Just what i need.

Anyways hopefully peeps if i cant reply to this in the next few days after next week i should be up n running again and back on the circuit to talk to you all.
God i miss you guys n this place lol! - sad but true.

Mind you i have also had family probs which have kept me busiy! long story, but as i dont know you guys i can give you some info. My neice got stitched up and got done for hiting someone and apparently tryin to run them over n kill them ( totally fabricated) - - they got a big pay out - cant speak much english - no evidence on her car to say she had done anything but CC tv showed her next to a girl talking to her. - so much for inocent until proven guilty!!! so she got put away, which none of us expected, such a shock, she moved house 2 days before ( more turmoil) and cant see her baby til shes out - 9 month reduced to 4 1/2 ! but apparnetly it can take up to 6 months to appeal - so she got no chance! she is classed as being violent, but they did not let her put her case across that the girl ( prior to my niece hitting her) trying to run her off the road and kill both her and her 6 month old baby all the girl did then was laughed! apparently my niece broke her jaw in 3 places - a photo graph given as evidence 6 months later BUT NO Hospital or police records to prove what happened when. They followed my niece to her home to get her address details!
YUP Thats british justtice for you - look after those that cant speak english! she is now classed as a danger to society! WTF! never been in trouble with the law before. CRAZY!

sorry peeps as you can guess a bit peed etc! so im trying to sort my life out as well as hers and the baby's along with the rest of the family!.

So sorry for a bit of a rant but well i cant put it elsewhere as the less people know the better so Facebook is a no no lol!

Last edited:
Hi Linny sorry to hear that about your neice, hope all gets sorted soon, take care and try not to worry to much, A. ;)

cheers guys! well i am NOT moving from this site until it kicks me off lol! no doubt my internet will go off in a while and my pc will just freeze - as it does but for now! im here LOL

I`ll catch up with you on the other place also linny ;)
Still finding me way around over there, I`m a newbie lol

well glad you are here Lin, but sure I catcha every other day lol talk soon :grin:

hey linny, sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you manage to get it sorted sooner rather than later, i'll keep you in my prayers. hope your pc dont break down too soon.

Welcome back Linny, hope everything is sorted soon (y), you just have to be confident to pull through these situations. (y)

I`ll catch up with you on the other place also linny ;)
Still finding me way around over there, I`m a newbie lol

lol ah i can think of 2 ladies that are willing to mother ya heehee :)

ah thanks peeps. as for family issues yep all we can do is look forward to he future and hope she is ok. She is alive! and we can contact her via snail mail! God its the 1st time i have hand written a letter in years lol!

and ypu hopefully a new pc and all my problems ive had over the last year or so should disappear.
thanks for your support! and to all keep up the good work on here!
althought ive been away its still like home lol!

Last edited:
Welcome back linny, you have been missed around here, am really sorry to hear about your troubles,hope everything works out fine for you and your family.

Hey guees what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my new pc today an acer with windows 7. Hooked it up and it got onto the net without me even having to do anything so now i i have downloaded firefox and can set my home pages back to how they were - with this site being one of them.
So give me a few days to get the new pc up and running properly with some of my old programmes and my new office 2007.
Just now need to get used to this new mouse n keyboard and customise the pc to my liking.
NO more pc crashes or waiting forever to get the thing to connect to the net and no more trying to load this site withit taking hours tryin to load!!!

this pc has 4gb ram and 1tb hard drive!!!
GOD its good to be able to use a site without and problems loading heeheehee!!! :)

guys n gals i spoke to soon lol!

My new pc worked wonderfully UNTIL i transfered files etc over to the new one via the transfer wizard. i had downloaded the latest firefox - fantastic no problem, but once i added my files and browser settings from the old pc i got problems back! i have put a post up in the pc problem area lol!
obviously its not half as bad but still annoying when im trying to get online or post summit!
i WIL Lget there and glad to be back!

Back