Help! Ccam setup pleaaaaaaaase :(

LLAckroyd

Hi alllllllll!

I need help, please!!

I reluctantly agreed to help a family member set up a ZGemma box! I can flash the box using the sucmnsee firmware its putting the line in that confuses me :(

I have done it once before, (well with the help of a very friendly person via Teamviewer) I have a line (which works) its how I put it onto the ZGemma that I don't understand!

I have filezila downloaded, and I have been told dream explorer can be used the same sort of way?

I basically need a step by step guide for dummys, Ie. what I type into filezile as in, #something# host port user password but where I type these aswell :(

I know I use ccam 2.3.0 not mgcamd for it to work,

as much detail or where I can find this would be helped, I have looked through threads on here but cant find anything (dumbed) down enough for me haha!

please help!

thanks in advance :grin: :grin:

Hi!

Thanks firstly for the response :)

I found near enough exactly what I was looking for, the only thing, is my line it isn't in the 'CWS = ....' format I need to find out how it goes if you know what I mean, so its

CWS = host name port user password 01 02 03 or something similar ?

Thanks again I appreciate the response and help :)

Same here best part of 2hrs can you drag and drop the file into the folder

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi Tich, I've PM'd you what I think you need haha, anything else let me know, I think I'm almost there! Thanks again, I cant say thanks enough! you've made my night!

Please pass the tips onto me flashed using mtpockets get to the newcamlist in ftp dont know if adding my line to the right place line starts with CWS_KE%%@%%%% =300cws etc any advice on what im doing wrong would be welcome do you need to type ur line in or can u drag &drop cut & paste from notebook

Some lines don't need the keep alive your line detail go after the CWS = (space either side of =. It is easier to just copy and paste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some lines don't need the keep alive your line detail go after the CWS = (space either side of =. It is easier to just copy and paste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not used to this box previous f3 do i put the line into newcam CCcam or the mgcam

Could someone tell me how the ftp procedure work got a test line starting with newlist downloaded mtpockets flashed to box opened filezilla this is the bit im totally lost could someone give me hand as where do i put the line into

Back