Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!(doing mi head in )

no idea how it got on mi system but i think ive got a web browser hijacker on Firefox .Ive run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware also norton they never find it , ive checked to see if there is a folder in my computer and there is nowt there this is the site which outfox tv, When i click on open another tab it pops up all the time ive no idea how to get shut of it ..

cheers in advance

have ya tryed anti malwarebites it seems to get rid of almost all new malware

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ----------

unpug you ethernet while ya use your malware removers

get spybot search and destroy let it update , if you have anything it will find it, oh and virus software ...never found a good one yet.. so do not use it

try CCleaner get it free
Code:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

or

, this sounds like a problem possibly caused by malware/malware on your pc. please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (in particular entrusted11, other things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc). also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and run a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and different other tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.

Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware

or try

The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.

To Reset Firefox do the following:

Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.

Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.

let me know how you get on m8

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ----------

if there no good try this one

Go to control panel. Check out which programs got installed in the last days (or around the point you started seeing starburn infection). Uninstall ALL.
Run hitman pro - it will detect and remove (30 days free) most of trojan-based hijackers.
Run Adwcleaner (free) it will remove most of plugin -based hijackers from all browsers
Alternatively - about:config, go through settings and reset everything search/new page related.

Last edited:
Back