Help for cable line

Leelee1982

So I can't get itv HD and few other channels on virgin sub after rebooting router it plays perfect (itvhd) but then I change channel and can't get pic back but strangley I get no sound or picture come through but subtitles will play perfectly can't understand why. any help grateful
Zgemma h5
Open atv 6.2
Wooshbuild infinity

I know that with a lot of cache servers, some itv hd channels either dont work or take awhile to open, then sometimes freeze, my current provider is a cache server, but its not too bad, my utv hd works well as does granada hd, but none of the other itv hds work, neither does CH4 hd, luckily I was able to swap a few channels from sat onto my cable bouquets, dont know if you have sat or not, but you should also try a few tests to try and find a provider that has the channels you need.

Go to the sat channel, highlight it, then press menu, add service to bouquet, then do this to all channels that you want to move onto your vm bouquet, be it entertainment or sports, whatever, exit out and go to the vm bouquet, highlight again, menu, then enable move mode and move it to where you want it.

Well just set the abm daily scan to no, do it yourself every now and then, are you on Gogbuild, whoosbuild infinity or any other build.

No I have mine set to no, I use grogbuild, if you do update to 6.3 then I think you will need to install softcam feeds afterwards and make sure you say no to initialising your hdd device, I dont know if infinity still has issues with these, but that was the case the last time I checked.

Could you please possibly pm me how u would put mgcamd on your box so I can follow instruction
And best way to set it up in your experience

Then I could try test line from some providers

Back