help for zgemma hi

You need open atv 6.3 then infinity or grog free range build does it all for you no updates for old open atv any more now mate if wanting to use grog free range make sure your USB is initialised first in box or if wanting infinity follow the infinity guide mate both can be found in all builds section

You need open atv 6.3 then infinity or grog free range build does it all for you no updates for old open atv any more now mate if wanting to use grog free range make sure your USB is initialised first in box or if wanting infinity follow the infinity guide mate both can be found in all builds section
hi tryed 6.3 but when i go into infinty termanate is showing

hi tryed 6.3 but when i go into infinty termanate is showing
hi its not tremanate its termanal

You need to follow the link Baz has posted first, I'm sure he will pm you all details if he hasn't already!

Download open atv 6.3 re flash your box with the open atv for your box when gets to 49%/hdmi setting put your box remote down Go on Google type putty.org you want the 32bit one download install putty open putty where it says ip address enter your box ip address then press connect it will say login as type root then it will say logged in as (your box model) then type the command exactly like this but without the brackets (opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk)press enter and infinity will download and you should see the infinity splash screen at back then continue setup as normal

Download open atv 6.3 re flash your box with the open atv for your box when gets to 49%/hdmi setting put your box remote down Go on Google type putty.org you want the 32bit one download install putty open putty where it says ip address enter your box ip address then press connect it will say login as type root then it will say logged in as (your box model) then type the command exactly like this but without the brackets (opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk)press enter and infinity will download and you should see the infinity splash screen at back then continue setup as normal
hi thank you very much puuty is very good but the box is still not working so i have just got a new h9s and i will use putty again

Normally the H9s comes with something already installed like an old version of openatv 6.1 depending on where you got it from! Then you can flash on line to newer version 6.3 if not you will have to flash it with USB stick that has the newer version on it! 6.3
To do that you need to go to openatv site click on the Air digital for boxes and in the drop box find your box and download it to your computer/device and from there put it on a USB ready to Flash your box!
Flashing H9s requires you to pull out the power supply and put it back while the USB in the usb2 slot, press in the reset button at back then release button when the front sign goes from red to White, when you get that far come back to Techkings!! Hope I havnt hijacked this but the thread is becoming a loop!!

Back